Top San Antonio Seafood Restaurant, Rebelle, Launches New & Innovative Menu with Coastal Influences
Rebelle, the top San Antonio downtown seafood restaurant located in the historic St. Anthony Hotel, has a completely revamped and reimagined menu developed to delight diners’ senses and deeply satisfy their appetites. The menu offers a unique sharing style and personal plate experience of overnight-shipped seafood from the Gulf Coast, Atlantic Coast and Alaska. The seafood offerings are complemented by farm-fresh produce sourced from Texas’ vast agricultural locales, premium Texas beef and signature seasoning blends.
“With the new Rebelle menu, we have created a selection of dishes that are approachable, yet still elevated,” Rebelle Executive Chef Stefan Bowers said. “The menu is influenced by coastal cuisines, yet presents a collection of dining offerings that interprets culinary traditions in a way that is uniquely Rebelle’s.”
Highlights of the new Rebelle menu include:
Oysters and Cold Bar
- East Coast Oysters (New Brunswick, P.E.I., and Boston)
- Ahi Tuna Tartare with Fattoush Salad, Croutons, Sumac Vinaigrette
- Charbroiled Gulf Oysters with Garlic-Parmesan Butter
- Mussels in Green Harissa Cream with White Wine, Cilantro and Sourdough Bread
- Ground Lamb and Pork Kebabs with Cilantro-Feta Dip
- Alaskan Split King Crab Legs, Gulf Shrimp and East Coast Oysters
- Blackened Redfish with Crab-Jalapeno Maque Choux and Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Shrimp and Grits with Anson Mills Stoneground Grits and Creole Cream Sauce
- Charbroiled King Crab Legs with Caramelized Garlic-Parmesan Butter
- Warm Maine Lobster Roll with Caramelized Garlic Butter, Served with Thick-Cut Fries
- Seared 9 oz. Hereford Beef Filet Mignon with Roasted Potatoes and Creole Butter
- Double Burger with American Cheese, House Sauce, Bacon, Pickles, Sweet Onions and Served with Thick-Cut Fries
Rebelle also offers a variety of add-ons, sides, and desserts. In addition, the Rebelle team has compiled a carefully curated wine list that complements the menu offerings, along with a variety of custom-crafted cocktails and a selection of beers chosen to pair well with the menu.
“Our team of chefs and kitchen staff are passionate about the dishes they prepare for our guests, and that passion consistently shines through in the food,” Bowers said. “We take tremendous pride in providing our diners with exceptional food and exceptional service. Our philosophy is that an outstanding meal can be a totally rejuvenating experience.”
Rebelle is open for dinner, Sunday through Thursday, 5-9 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 5-10 p.m. Valet parking is complimentary for Rebelle and the Haunt bar patrons. The restaurant, bar and hotel are located at 300 E. Travis Street. The phone number is 210-352-3171.
Filled with flavor and crafted by a culinary team lead by Chef Stefan Bowers, Rebelle delivers an inspired menu of fresh coastal seafood, king crab, oysters, steaks and more. The menu features fresh, locally sourced produce, an expertly curated wine list and a full bar with custom cocktails that complement every meal. Rebelle is located in the historic St. Anthony Hotel in downtown San Antonio. Raise your expectations —and experience them being pleasantly and thoroughly exceeded. For more information, visit rebellesa.com.