It’s Summer, It’s June, so Here are Some Boozy Cocktails to Level Up Every Bachelorette Theme
It’s Summer, It’s June, the sun is out and bachelorette season is here!! Whether you and the besties are enjoying a chill beach day, having a chef cook up a boozy brunch or pregaming the club – delicious cocktails are a must for every party and bride-to-be.
Bachelorette Cocktail Recipes
A cocktail made for celebration, the Empress 75 is sparkling, effervescent, and deliciously sippable. Think of it as a graduated mimosa.
- 11⁄2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 3⁄4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1⁄2 oz Simple Syrup
- Sparkling Wine & a Lemon Twist
Method: Shake on ice, fine strain into a chilled flute, top with
sparkling wine. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Flecha Azul Paloma
2 oz Flecha Azul Blanco Tequila
1 oz fresh grapefruit juice
½ oz fresh lime juice
½ oz cane syrup
Method: Top off with soda
PROPER SUMMER PUNCH
375ml Bottle of Proper No. Twelve
3/4 cup Lemonade
1/2 cup Lemon Juice
1 cup Red Wine
3/4 cup Seltzer
2 Lemons, sliced into wheels
Directions: Combine Ingredients. Shake or stir. Serve over ice
Wheat Whiskey Spritz
1 OZ Angostura Bitters
2 OZ Tonic Water
3 OZ Korbel DOC Prosecco
DIRECTIONS: Add Wheat Whiskey and Botanic Bitter to a highball or collins. Top with tonic and prosecco. Garnish with a strawberry fan.
Avaline Canned Rosé (SRP: $28.99/4-pack) 13% ABV
Already beloved for its clean, delicious taste, Avaline Rosé is now available in perfectly portioned 250mL cans. Avaline Rosé is a vegan-friendly wine by Cameron Diaz and Katherine Power, offering a light and fresh mouthfeel with flavors of melon and zest to bring the wine’s light pink hues to life. Made with organic grapes and free of unnecessary extras like sugars, colors, and concentrates, this fruit-forward French wine ideal for any time, whether it is cozying up inside or spending an afternoon in the sun with your best friend.
De Soi (SRP:$25/bottle; $25/4 Pack of Cans)
Inspired by the French ethos of pleasure and restraint, De Soi (de-swa) is a line of sparkling, ready-to-drink non-alcoholic aperitifs created by Katy Perry and award-winning Master Distiller Morgan McLachlan (AMASS). De Soi redefines celebration for the wellness mindset, offering pleasure without the proof. Reminiscent of a light-, medium-, and full-bodied wine, De Soi’s three flavors, Golden Hour, Champignon Dreams, and Purple Lune, layer botanicals natural adaptogens for a settled yet sharper mind.
- Golden Hour: De Soi’s sunniest sip, Golden Hour is made with a mood-boosting blend of l-theanine derived from green tea and lemon balm, botanicals known to soothe stress and spur creativity. Bright and bracing, with notes of warm citrus, lemongrass and leafy herbs. The bite you crave, but full of zest.
- Champignon Dreams: A fresh and fruity apéritif, Champignon Dreams is made with a dreamy duo of reishi mushroom and passionflower along with l-theanine derived from green tea to ease you into the evening. Juicy and balanced, with notes of strawberries, bitter grapefruit and earth. A good time in a glass.
- Purple Lune: A full-bodied, decadent elixir, Purple Lune is made with mind-mellowing ashwagandha, tart cherry and l-theanine derived from green tea, botanicals that bring your body into balance. Rich and delicate, with notes of blackberry nectar, vanilla oak and rose petals. Complex, but not exhausting.
- AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE & Amazon