Enjoy These Laborless Sips for an Effortless Labor Day Weekend
Enjoy these laborless simple cocktail recipes and hassle-free drinks that let you sit back and relax this holiday – whether you’re hosting a BBQ, sitting poolside, at a picnic or anywhere in between!
Savor the summer season with refreshing cocktails and effortless ready-to-drink canned and bottled options like Sunshine Punch, Dos Hombres Mezcal, Avaline Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma-Cutrer Simply Cutrer Chardonnay, or Donnafugata Rosa Dolce & Gabbana.
Sunshine Punch, a ready-to-serve cocktail made from orange, creme, rum and vodka. It’s a Ready-to-pour brand that sits on the spirits shelf. A low ABV “sessionable” beverage with a nostalgic flavor profile that is fun, inclusive and social.
Spicy Sunshine Marg
1 ½ oz tequila
¾ ounce Sunshine Punch
1/2 oz cointreau
1/2 oz lime juice
1/2 oz simple syrup
1/2 oz hellfire bitters or fresh jalapenos
Serve over crushed ice/pellet ice. Garnish with lime.
Sunrise in Oaxaca
2oz. Dos Hombres Mezcal
2 Tbsp. Grenadine
4oz. Fresh Orange Juice
Directions: Add Dos Hombres and orange juice with ice into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into Collins glass. Slowly pour in grenadine. Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy the sunrise!
Avaline Sauvy B Marg
- Avaline Sauvignon Blanc
- Crushed ice
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Lime wheel to garnish
How to make
- 1 cup of Avaline Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp of agave
- Stir Vigorously
- Add ice
- Top with sparkling water
- Add the lime wheel as garnish
Sonoma-Cutrer Simply Cutrer Chardonnay
Sonoma-Cutrer has been crafting wines since 1981 in the esteemed Russian River Valley growing region of Sonoma County, California. Today, their female-led winemaking team produces sustainable certified wines. Simply Cutrer is the brand’s first canned wine. A classically elegant chardonnay, Simply Cutrer’s canned design makes it easy to enjoy the brand’s classic wine style anytime, anywhere. Simply Cutrer features notes of citrus flavors like peach, nectarine and juicy melon. The Chardonnay fruit for this release was all sourced from well-known regions of California, which allowed the winemakers to select grapes that hold true to the brand’s fruit-forward style. Available for purchase directly from winery for $20.00/4 cans.
Donnafugata Rosa Dolce & Gabbana:
- STYLE & BLEND: Rosé; Nerello Mascalese and Nocera
- PRODUCTION AREA: Contessa Entellina estate and neighboring territories; Eastern Sicily – North side of Etna; South Western Sicily
- STORY: Dolce & Gabbana, fascinated by this unmistakable color, strongly desired the production of a rosé, and the name Rosa was chosen to emphasize its unique personality. And just as Donnafugata has created a new blend of two Sicilian grape varieties, so Dolce & Gabbana’s creativity has taken up the challenge of telling the story of this prestigious wine, overseeing its coordinated image.
- TASTING NOTES: Bright pink in color, it has an elegant bouquet of jasmine and rose petals, with delicate fruity notes of peach and white-fleshed fruits. Of pleasant fragrance, minerality and finesse, it surprises with remarkable persistence.
- FOOD PAIRINGS: Perfect for appetizers, raw fish, vegetarian dishes and delicate meats
- SCORES: 91 points James Suckling, 91 points Vinous (2021 vintage)
- BUY HERE