Amazing BIGGEST Small Farm & Food Event in Texas & Beyond is Happening Soon!
You are invited to join this amazing BIGGEST Small Farm & Food Event:
– Meet Ray Archuleta, Certified Professional Soil Scientist featured in renowned documentary, Kiss the Ground
– Enhance your knowledge and skills with 3 days of high-quality education focused on small- to medium-scale AG and regenerative production
– Opportunities to network and collaborate with farmers, ranchers, industry leaders, farm support organizations and agricultural businesses
– Keynote speaker, Gary Nabhan, ethnobiologist, and other plenary speakers to inspire and inform
– Pre-conference workshops and small group consultation halls for more in-depth learning
– 7 Integral Learning Tracks Addressed: Crops, Livestock, Business & Marketing, The Big Picture (social/economic/policy), Start-up/Homesteader, Research, and Niche Topics
– Exhibit hall with 35+ vendors serving farmers & ranchers
– Silent Auction with food and agriculture goodies
– Banquet Dinner
August 6-8, 2023
Texas State University
San Marcos, Texas
ABOUT FARM AND RANCH FREEDOM ALLIANCE
FARFA is a national nonprofit organization that supports independent family farmers and protects a healthy and productive food supply for American consumers. FARFA promotes common sense policies for local, diversified agricultural systems.