Doughp is a Legit Cookie Dough That’s Edible, Breakable, Ridiculously Tasty and Sure to Win You Over
Doughp (pronounced dope) is making the world a little sweeter… one spoonful at a time! After a journey in self-discovery and sobriety, founder Kelsey Moreira renewed her love for baking and inadvertently created an amazing cookie dough recipe from scratch that can be enjoyed either straight from the container or baked into delicious cookies and desserts.
Kelsey took the leap, quit her career and started Doughp in 2017; continuing to share her story in hopes of inspiring others. Obviously it was the right thing to do. She took a splash on Shark Tank and was named Forbes 30 Under 30 & Vegas 40 Under 40.
I found out just how delicious this cookie Doughp is after receiving a pack of four of their incredible flavors: Cookies & Cream, Pumpkin Spice, PB & Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip.
As soon as I opened the containers I had to dig into the raw dough with a spoon. It was a dream come true. Eating raw cookie dough without the risk of getting sick. They use a great egg-sub that makes their cookie dough safe to eat. YES! Now you can eat your dough and bake it too. It really is great and now I am an official spoonlicker!
These cookies cook up really fast too. Just place a spoonful on a lined cookie sheet, put into a 350 degree oven and bake for 8-11 minutes. Tip: it’s best to bake only one flavor per sheet as they all bake differently.
I baked several sheets of cookies and I think they get even better as cookies. Here is a great tip: use a half baked cookie to mold inside a bowl and add a scoop of ice cream. Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. Or crumble some over a bowl of ice cream. So many possibilities.
And I have no favorite flavor cause I loved them all equally.
As they say at Doughp, “Life is raw. Cookie dough helps.” That is so true. No matter how bitter your day has been, a scoop or two of cookie dough can make things look a lot sweeter. So don’t cry over spilled milk, just pour yourself another glass and enjoy these cookies. Have a friend that needs cheering up? Send them Doughp cookie dough and make their day.
Given Kelsey’s background with sobriety, she is on a mission to help break the stigma behind addiction and recovery and she takes mental health very seriously. Doughp donates a portion of every sale to SHE RECOVERS® Foundation, with a minimum guaranteed donation of $40,000. SHE RECOVERS is a non-profit charity with a mission to connect, support and empower women in or seeking recovery.
Below are recipes for Halloween and for the upcoming holidays which are sure to please everyone. Feel free to eat any leftover dough right out of the carton.
Cookie Dough Spiders
- Cookie Monster Doughp
- Pretzel sticks, snapped in half
- Googly eye candy
- Frosting (for the googly eyes)
- Gently split an oreo in half and add a generous spoonful of Cookie Monster Doughp onto one half of the split oreo. Place the other half of the oreo on top of the dough and gently press together. Use your fingers to even out the dough on the sides.
- To make the spiders, press 8 pretzel sticks into the dough for the legs.
- Add a small amount of frosting to the back of the googly eyes and place on top of the cookies.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge!
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE SCOTCHEROOS
- Doughp Peanut Butter Kiss Dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 5 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1-2 heaping tablespoons of Peanut Butter Kiss dough per cookie onto the baking sheet. Make 6-8 cookies.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middle is still soft. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium sized skillet over medium low heat and add the sugar, peanut butter, and corn syrup. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until the sugar has completely melted and you have a smooth mixture. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the rice crispy cereal and crumble the baked and cooled cookies on top.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl and mix quickly. Once combined, pour into a lined 9×13 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between until completely melted. Pour over the rice crispy filling and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set.
- Slice and serve!
**Full Disclosure: I received product in exchange for my review, but not to worry, all opinions are 100% mine.
Serving up nostalgia with every scoop and curating moments of self-love, Doughp burst onto the dessert scene in 2017 and has since served more than 250,000 cookie dough lovers! Doughp is an edible and bakeable cookie dough, made with simple ingredients in a kitchen, not a factory! Doughp has many best-selling fan fav flavors like Ride or Die, Cookie Monsta, Fairy Dust and You Want S’more. Additionally, they are always cooking up something new, with small batch, limited edition flavors that rotate seasonally. Doughp can be purchased in packs of 2 or 4, and special gift sets are also available. Fore more information visit www.doughp.com.