Life Element’s Holiday CBD Bath Bombs will Help You Relax and Embrace the Season with Your Favorite Fall Scents
Life Element’s helps you experience the comfort, relaxation and pain-erasing capabilities of 200 MG of hand-dosed, organic, broad-spectrum CBD while engaging the senses with a subtle fragrance that inspires visions of sweet treats, warm baked goods, and fresh pine needles.
The pumpkin spice latte craze isn’t just about the beverage blend of nutmeg, espresso, and frothy steamed delight—it’s also about chunky knit sweater weather, apple picking, and festivities that encompass the magic of fall. For the foliage fans who want to incorporate even more autumnal appreciation, there’s the Holiday Bath Bomb from Life Elements. Made to invoke warm feelings of home, crackling fires in the fireplace, and yes—pumpkin spice lattes—this Bath Bomb is the perfect addition to the season. Made with clove, cinnamon, pine, and 200mg of CBD, the Holiday Bath Bomb will promote relaxation, sleepiness, and pumpkin-spice-dreams.
Life Element’s bath bombs are hand-crafted with a blend of ancient, nature-based ingredients and organically grown hemp-derived CBD to target inflammation, help reduce stress, and nourish your skin.
About Life Elements CBD Bath Bombs:
- No synthetic dyes, perfumes, adornments (can cause UTI’s)
- USA Grown, Organic, broad-spectrum CBD (THC-free)
- Small-batch, hand-dosed
- Ingredients you can trust and pronounce
About Life Elements:
Latina / Family-Owned, handcrafted nature-based skin and body care. Our Signature CBD Bath Bombs and premium topical formulas are made to help reduce stress, pain, and anxiety. Cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and committed to sustainability: 80% reduction in plastic YOY.
Not into spice-inspired baths? Check out the other (natural) scents in Life Element’s CBD Bath Bomb Lineup
Statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Ok…Since CBD is the cool kid on the block right now, let’s briefly discuss some quick, uber-interesting talking points about this cannabinoid :
Number 1: Understanding THC and CBD:
Marijuana includes a couple dozen cannabinoids. By definition, a Cannabinoid is any of the chemical compounds that are the active principles of marijuana.
- The most well-known cannabinoid in marijuana is THC. (Ya know, that stuff none of us ever smoked…or inhaled…or had relations with.)
- The second most popular cannabinoid in marijuana is CBD. That’s the stuff we use in our products.
Number 2: Understanding the Difference Between the Two:
- We humans (that means you!) have cannabinoid receptors in our body and brain. These receptors are what THC and CBD interact with so effortlessly. However, CBD and THC activate different areas and serve different purposes.
- THC activates the (cannabinoid) CB1 receptors in the Central Nervous System, which can serve the purpose of dealing with nerve-related pain. But as a topical ingredient, THC provides very little in terms of efficacy, which is one reason why we don’t use it in our formulations.
- CBD, however, activates the CB2 Receptors in your body (not brain) which may help in regulating pain, body temperature, and inflammation.
- THC and CBD both have similar chemical makeup, but at the same time, they have opposite effects. CBD can actually inhibit THC in some cases. Recently, we heard CBD referred to as “THC’s responsible older brother,” because it doesn’t get you high. This made us laugh.
- There is still a boatload of research to be done. The FDA did recently approve the first marijuana-based drug to treat epilepsy, but we are all just beginning to discover CBD’s benefits. Luckily, we got a head start.
8778 Plata Lane, Ste A, Atascadero California 93422 United States