Fish City Grill, Half Shells Celebrate Mother’s Day With Scrumptious Specials May 7-9
Mother’s Day is May 9, and Fish City Grill and Half Shells is ready to help you keep Mom out of the kitchen on her special day. The restaurants are offering a half-dozen specials including sumptuous seafood like the Seared Georges Bank Scallops and Applewood Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, refreshing Watermelon Margaritas, and a decadent dessert, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. The specials are available Friday, May 7, through Sunday, May 9.
The specials include:
· Crab Tower: Jumbo lump crab, avocado, cucumber, mango, sriracha, cilantro lime vinaigrette. $13.99
· Shrimp & Watermelon Arugula Salad: Jicama, cucumbers, red onions, goat cheese croutons, honey lemon poppy seed vinaigrette. $14.99
· Seared Georges Bank Scallops and Applewood Bacon Wrapped Shrimp: Old Bay beurre blanc, garlic wilted spinach, mashed potatoes. $20.99
· Shrimp & Shroom Linguini: Shiitake and cremini mushrooms, roasted cherry tomatoes, basil, green onions, red chili flakes, Parmesan cream. $16.99
· Watermelon Margarita: $7.75
· White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake: $5.99
What: Mother’s Day at Fish City Grill and Half Shells
When: May 7-9, 2021
Where: AllFish City Grill and Half Shells locations
Info: Visit www.fishcitygrill.com.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Allen – Watters Creek
Dallas – Lake Highlands
Richardson – CityLine
Half Shells – Plano
Half Shells – Snider Plaza
San Antonio Area
ABOUT FISH CITY GRILL AND HALF SHELLS
Founded in 1995, Fish City Grill is a neighborhood joint serving fresh seafood in a comfortable setting. Our tagline says it all “Friendly Folks. Serious Seafood.” We’re connected to and involved in our local communities and believe that a true neighborhood restaurant belongs to the people. Fish City Grill has 20 locations throughout Texas, Arkansas, Florida and Oklahoma. In an effort to tread lightly on the world, Fish City Grill is committed to fisheries and vendors that are environmentally conscious and fish legally from sustainable waters. There are two Half Shells locations in North Texas.