Partake Non-Alcoholic Beer Lets You Skip the Hangover & Calories on National Beer Day
Think Partake: If you’re a craft beer lover, then National Beer Day (April 7) is likely on your calendar. For those seeking exceptional flavor, high-quality ingredients and variety, Partake is the brew for you. It also happens to be a non-alcoholic beer (NAB). Don’t worry, this beer isn’t lacking in anything. In fact, it’s an award-winning non-alcoholic beer!
On top of being only 10-30 calories a can, Partake is available DTC making this great tasting craft beer accessible, all while giving consumers the freedom to enjoy wherever they are, whether it be a backyard BBQ or little league game. At Partake Brewing they pride themselves on brewing a great non-alcoholic craft beer made with simple, high quality, water, barley, hops, and yeast and an award-winning recipe.
- Pale (10 calories, 0 carbs) – With a medium bitterness balanced by a caramel malt sweetness and perfumey, tropical aromatics
- IPA (10 calories, 2 carbs) – Balances citrusy hops with a sweet malt backbone. Its light and bubbly body and dry finish make it an all-day sipper
- Blonde (15 calories, 3 carbs) – Golden, bubbly and easy-drinking, this malt-forward ale has a fuller body and balanced flavour profile
- Red (25 calories, 3 carbs) – Crafted with 5 malts, Partake Red is smooth and soft with ribbons of caramel malt and toast
- Stout (30 calories, 8 carbs) – Pouring a deep brown with warm, walnut highlights topped by a tall, tan cap of foam, the medium-light, bubbly body boasts notes of coffee, smoke and a long, dry cacao-nib note in the finish.
About Partake Brewing
Ted Fleming, Partake Brewing Founder and CEO launched Partake Brewing to bring all the things that make craft beer great to non-alcoholic beer drinkers including taste, variety, authenticity, creativity, and passion. Non-alcoholic beer drinkers want to Partake in the craft beer journey with everyone else. Why? Because they’re beer lovers too.”