Reed’s Real Ginger Ale is the Best Way to Celebrate National Ginger Ale Day
Reed’s Real Ginger Ale – America’s #1 Ginger Brand is the perfect drink for National Ginger Ale Day coming up on March 13th!
Reed’s REAL Ginger Ale is made with 2,000 mg of real ginger and nothing artificial. Available for purchase on Amazon in two crisp, clean, varieties – Original & Zero-Sugar – Reed’s Real Ginger Ale is perfect for enjoying on its own or to incorporate into a refreshing cocktail!
Here are some ginger-filled recipes below, ideal for sipping on this National Ginger Ale Day!
Reed’s Berry Ginger Sangria
- Sliced Lemons, oranges, strawberries and blueberries to taste
- 1 Bottle white wine of choice
- 2-4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Shots white rum
- 2 Cups Reed’s Real Ginger Ale
- Start with the freshly sliced lemons and oranges in a large pitcher
- Pour the bottle of wine into the pitcher
- Add in two to four tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like your sangria
- Add two shots of white rum
- Muddle the fruit, rum, and wine with a big spoon
- Add two cups of Reed’s Real Ginger Ale
- Pour into a glass with ice, add in strawberries and blueberries and enjoy!
Reed’s Watermelon Ginger Frozen Margarita
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon, frozen
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 Can of Reed’s Real Zero Sugar Ginger Ale
- Lime slices, for garnish
- Ice (optional)
- In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, tequila and half a can of ginger ale
- Blend until watermelon is incorporated
- Add remaining ginger beer and blend until smooth
- Pour and serve!
- Optional: garnish with a watermelon wedge
Reed’s Strawberry Ginger Spritzer
- 24 oz. Soda Water
- 1 Can Reed’s Real Ginger Ale
- 2 cups of Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup of roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- 5 whole strawberries halved
- In a pitcher, combine the soda water, ginger ale and (if used) white wine and stir
- Add in the strawberries and fresh basil
- Chill for 30 minutes to infuse the strawberry and basil flavor
- If wanting to drink right away, you can muddle a few of the strawberries and basil at the bottom of the pitcher before adding the liquid to infuse the flavor quicker.
Follow and like them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @drinkreeds!