JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa Offers 21 Things To Do During Spring Break 2021
JW Marriott reminds you spring break 2021 is right around the corner and parents everywhere are looking for activities to keep children of all ages entertained and busy. The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a one stop spot for having fun and making memories, providing a getaway for parents looking for easy spring break plans.
Parents can breathe a sigh of relief as the resort boasts a 36-hole PGA TOUR golf course, 9 acre water experience with the best beach in central Texas, multiple temperature controlled pools, an 1,100 foot long meandering lazy river, and water rides for all ages, seven dining options including a multi-media sports bar, 600 acres of rolling, oak tree covered hills with an adjacent 100-acre bird sanctuary providing plenty of wide open space, and so much more.
Below you will find a list of 21 things to do at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa when you visit this spring and summer..
21 things to do in 2021:
- Perfect your sandcastle building skills at the resort’s sandy beach
- Get the perfect tan, after putting some sunscreen on, at the activity pool
- Float along the 1,100-foot lazy river with the entire family
- Slide down one of two 47-foot high water slides
- Dare to float through the exhilarating 650-foot rapid river ride
- Play volleyball against one another in the activity pool
- Participate in the daily rubber duck race
- Enjoy a long hike around the resort’s Hill Country trails
- Have a round or two of tennis at the on property tennis courts
- Jump around at the basketball courts with a rousing game of HORSE
- Stuff your face with nightly S’mores at the outdoor fire pit
- Stargaze in the backyard of the resort; spot your favorite constellations
- Play a round of golf on one of two 18-hole TPC San Antonio courses
- Spot native Texas birds along the nature trails
- Have a photoshoot with the family against the gorgeous Texas Hill Country backdrop
- Play a game of tag on the lawn
- Learn about exotic animals with Zoomagination, Wild Animal Experience
- Have a tasty treat of Dippin’ Dots by the pool after a long day of play
- Slide down one of two tower water slides
- Have a cannonball competition with the family
- Relax with a mani/pedi at the spa after a long week of fun
The possibilities for fun are endless at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. Parents can challenge their kiddos to tackle all of the spring break activities. To explore the full range of activities or book a reservation at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa please visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/satjw-jw-marriott-san-antonio-hill-country-resort-and-spa/.