Snooze Celebrates National Pancake Day + NEW Family Meal Bundles for February
In honor of National Pancake Day, Snooze will donate 100% of sales from their two special pancakes, Red Velvet + Caramel Pecan Roll, to No Kid Hungry.
February is shaping up to be a busy month for Snooze an A.M. Eatery, with National Pancake Day on February 16th, Valentine’s Day Pancakes (red velvet pancakes, anyone?) and brand-new Family Meal Bundles that bring a taste of Snooze home to you and your family.
Snooze National Pancake Day 2021
· Date: February 16th, 2021
· Details: In honor of National Pancake Day, Snooze will be offering two pancake specials—Red Velvet + Caramel Pecan Roll—from which 100% of sales will be going toward No Kid Hungry, providing up to 200,000 meals ($20,000 donation) to kids in need. Snooze is also partnering with Polidori Sausage to donate even more meals to No Kid Hungry for National Pancake Day. Stop by your local Snooze or order delivery/pickup from the new Snooze app throughout the day on 2/16 for your chance to try these signature pancakes and donate to a worthy cause!
- Red Velvet Pancake: Red velvet pancakes with a vanilla cream cheese center. Topped with our vanilla crème, a sweet cream drizzle and cocoa powdered sugar.
- Caramel Pecan Roll Pancake: Buttermilk pancakes with cinnamon swirl baked inside. Topped with a cinnamon swirl, caramel, sweet cream, candied pecans and powdered sugar.
Family Meal Bundles
· Date: Available NOW
· Details: Snooze has just launched a very special Family Meal Bundle, which includes enough food to feed a hungry family of 4. Each bundle comes with 8 scrambled eggs, 8 hash browns, 8 pieces of toast, 4 pancakes and a choice of bacon, regular sausage or chicken sausage for just $38 per bundle. Snooze is making it even easier to take your at-home brunch experience to the next level with these ready-to-eat bundles that will feed a crowd without the hassle of cooking. Call your local Snooze to place your order or use their brand new delivery app.