GourmetGiftBaskets has Your Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gourmet Foodie Gifts all Wrapped Up!
GourmetGiftBaskets does V-Day right! Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away, so here’s a great way for your audience to get those last-minute gifts. GourmetGiftBaskets.com has just released its Valentine’s Day Collection — take a look at the many options here — for kids, partners, parents, grandparents & more.
If you are a chocolate lover like me, you are sure to find decadent pleasure in the Sweet Chocolate Surprises Gift Tower. Find an impressive assortment of chocolate treats inside of this sleek black with glossy black polka dots gift tower! Both salty and sweet cravings will be answered in this one!
This basket is new for 2021 and is only $59.99. Want a sleek, sweet and SALTY gift for someone you love? Then check out this elegant gift tower. This gift is a stunner!
This GourmetGiftBaskets Experience Comes in a Tower of Three boxes & Includes:
- Caramel filled Milk Chocolate Squares by Ghirardelli – 5.32 oz. – The perfect balance of luscious caramel filling and indulgent milk chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Almonds by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 6 oz. – Fiber and protein-rich nuts bathed in decadent dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Nuts that smile because they’ve been coated in luxurious dark chocolate.
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Morley Sanders – 1 oz. – If you love gooey caramel these salty sweet treats will become your new favorite candy.
- Belgian Chocolates by Annalie’s Chocolates – 1.76 oz. – Creamy chocolates in round truffle form that melts in your mouth with four different varieties.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Sconza – 1.75 oz. – Creamy milk chocolate and cherries combine in these rich and tangy treats.
- Chocolate Mint Cookie Bites by Sconza – 2.82 oz. – White mint chocolate encompasses dark chocolate cookies.
For over a decade, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has aimed to stand apart from the competition. From a seamless order experience, to an unparalleled selection of gift baskets, our #1 goal is to wow our customers. Watch this short video to learn more about how our gift baskets are developed.