Roe & Co Teams Up with Guinness for New Neighbors Campaign in Time for the Holidays
It’s no secret that good neighbors make for good times, and this year, the need for connection has been at an all time high, leading to a resurgence in people reconnecting with their neighbors. In that spirit, Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey has teamed up with Guinness – the distillery’s real-life Dublin neighbor – to release new brand spots that showcase the importance of local communities coming together now more than ever before.
Starting this month, Roe & Co will be launching the “Neighbors” campaign across social media. The creative will consist of two spots, each highlighting the Irish Whiskey’s ties to Guinness, while celebrating their status as both new and old neighbors.
Roe & Co is non-chill filtered and bottled at an ABV of 45 percent (90 proof). In the U.S., the Irish Whiskey can currently be purchased in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Washington, D.C. but will also be expanding into the Illinois and Ohio markets at the beginning of 2021.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the brand, Roe & Co is a contemporary blend that is inspired by the once world-famous George Roe & Co Distillery in Dublin. Using her 30 years of experience, our Master Blender Caroline Martin has created a versatile, premium whiskey. Roe & Co is a luxuriously smooth blend with a perfect harmony between the intense fruitiness of the malt and the mellow creaminess of the grain whiskies.
Below are some holiday recipes using Roe & Co:
Roe & Cozy:
- 50mL of Roe & Co infused with winter spices
- 100mL boiling water
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 1tsp of honey
- Lemon zest studded with cloves
- Hot whiskey glass or mug
- Tea strainer
- 50mL Roe & Co – spiced and steeped for 20 mins.
- Per bottle: 2 x earl grey tea bags 2 x cinnamon sticks 10 star anise
- Pre-batch hot honey water using the below to top up the spiced whiskey before serving using the following
- 120mL boiling water
- 10mL honey water
- Swap out Earl Grey for your favorite flavoured tea.
Roe & Co Espresso Martini:
- 50mL Roe & Co
- 15mL Coffee Liqueur
- 30mL Espresso
- 5mL Sugar Syrup
- Cocktail glass
- Rock ice
- Cocktail shaker
- Strainer & fine strainer
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake hard and double strain over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans or chocolate powder.
- Stir a teaspoon of salted caramel into your hot espresso before adding to your shaker
- 40mL Roe & Co 106
- 20mL Cointreau
- 20mL Lemon Juice
- Lemon Zest
- Cubed Ice
- Coupe Glass
- Add all ingredients to shaker
- Add Ice
- Shake and double strain into coupe glass
- Express Lemon Zest & Garnish
- Add 4-5 leaves of fresh mint to your shaker, and garnish with a large mint leaf to brighten up this citrusy classic
Nothing Com-pears to Ro:
- 60mL Roe & Co
- 30mL Spiced Pear & Fig Oleo
- 20mL Lemon Juice
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Ale