Easy, Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Father’s Day from BetterBody Foods
Want some recipes to cook for Father’s Day? BetterBody Foods has developed the following yummy dishes! All ingredients are available on Amazon and the recipes are included below. (And get ready to be obsessed with their new Plant Junkie Turmeric Pepper Ranch dressing!!)
1. Peanut Butter Nut burger
Serves 4 | Calories: 496 | Fat: 31 grams Carbs: 14 grams | Protein: 44 grams | Fiber: 4 grams
1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
4 hamburger buns
Toppings: – Lettuce – Tomato – Pickles – Onions
Directions: 1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees. 2. Form meat into 4 patties and salt and pepper to taste 3. Grill patties to desired doneness. 4. Remove from the grill and place on buns. 5. Top with toppings and generously pour PBfit Peanut Butter Spread.
2. Cauliflower salad with Plant Junkie Turmeric Ranch dressing
Serves 12| Calories: 163| Fat: 12 grams Carbs: 8 grams | Protein: 2 grams | Fiber: 2 grams
1 head cauliflower divided into smaller florets and lightly steamed
1 cup red bell pepper
½ cup green onions sliced
¼ cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Pour dressing over ingredients and gently fold till all ingredients are coated with dressing.
3. Grilled Flank Steak with Quinoa Mustard Stuffing
Serves 8-10 | Calories: 352 | Fat: 13 grams Carbs: 29 grams | Protein: 29 grams | Fiber: 4 grams
16-18 ounce Flank Steak
2 cups cooked BBF Quinoa
¼ cup stone ground mustard
3 ounces goat cheese or 1 egg
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup fresh spinach chopped
1. In a large bowl combine the quinoa, mustard, goat cheese or egg, chopped spinach and salt and pepper. Stir to combine and form a paste like filling.
2. Flatten flank steak out and spread filling on three-quarters of the steak. 3. Roll the flank steak into one long roll, rolling from the longest side.
4. Once you have rolled the steak up, tie the steak with the butcher twin spacing out about 1 – ½ inches depending on how large of a portion you cut. 5. Cut your steaks into desired portions and skewer with sticks. Let chill for about 30 minutes before putting them on the BBQ.
6. BBQ at 450 degrees for 5-6 minutes on each side depending on how well you like your steaks done.
7. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. Remember to remove the skewers and butcher twin before serving.