Homegrown Chef, Edward Villarreal, is Back at Dorćol with T&T (Tacos & Tortas)
We’re back with snacks for y’all to enjoy this Friday! TEXT US YOUR ORDERS: 210-900-4440!
$15 TO-GO plate includes your choice of HighWheel draft beer in a 16-ounce to-go cup!
Homegrown Chef is on a roll, yet again, with our favorite distillery/brewery, award-winning Dorcol Distilling + Brewing Co. This time Homegrown Chef with be offering a menu of San Antonio favorite tacos and tortas to-go on Friday, May 29, from 4-6 pm, when guests can pick up their pre-ordered Homegrown Chef dinner to-go, along with one of Dorcol’s incredible beers.
As before, all orders will be to-go, for pick-up, only. Plates are $15 and include guests’ choice of 4 tacos or a giant torta, a side and a HighWheel Brew of choice, including Betty, 56, Irish Red Ale, SA Hefe, Extra Pale Ale, Amber Ale, Coq Hardi or Porter.
“Everyone calls me “Homegrown” now, and there’s a reason. I grew up here, as a kid and in the kitchen. I may put a twist on things, but I know the food and flavors San Antonio loves best,” says Chef Edward Villarreal of Homegrown Chef.
Tacos (4 per order):
1. Puerco Al Pastor Tacos – cilantro cabbage slaw, queso fresco, salsa tomatillo, pico de gallo and jalapeño cremita.
2. Chicken Tinga Tacos – cabbage cilantro slaw, mango jalapeño relish, salsa roja and cotija cheese.
* Comes with arroz con gandules and borracho beans.
Tortas (1 large torta):
3. Tejas Cubano – mesquite-smoked pork shoulder, thinly-sliced ham,Oaxaca cheese, pickled red onions and
achiote mayo on toasted bolillo bread (pressed).
4. Deshebrada – shredded guajillo beef, chorizo fat refried beans, shredded lettuce, cilantro, avocado salsa, tomato and queso fresco on toasted bolillo bread.
* Comes with Chicharrones
Friday, May 29, 2020
4 PM – 7 PM
Dorcol Distilling + Brewing Co.
1902 S. Flores St.
San Antonio, TX 78204
TO ORDER ($15 plus tax):
Text Dorcol at 210-900-4440 before Friday.
EVENT LINK: https://www.facebook.com/events/173828610719846/