“I Love You Mom,” a Virtual Chocolate and Wine Tasting Hosted by Delysia Chocolatier & Slate Mill Wine Collective
Delysia Chocolatier is hosting its weekly SAVOR: Chocolate Tasting Experience as Virtual tastings every weekend and sending chocolates directly to people who register. We are pleased to announce a special Mother’s Day brunch inspired chocolate and wine pairing experience in collaboration with Slate Mill Wine Collective, “I love you, Mom” virtual chocolate tasting on May 9.
Join Delysia Chocolatier & Slate Mill Wine Collective online this Mother’s Day as we honor moms everywhere with a brunch-inspired chocolate and wine pairing experience. This is a beautiful opportunity to spoil mom while broadening her culinary palate with four handcrafted brunch-inspired chocolate truffles perfectly paired with wines from Slate Mill Wine Collective. Delysia Chocolatier chef & owner, Nicole Patel, and Slate Mill Wine Collective sommelier & director of operations, Jennifer Beckman will host the Mother’s Day virtual chocolate tasting experience with detailed information about the wine & chocolate pairings. Wine gift-packs are available for purchase directly from the winery to enjoy during our Mother’s Day chocolate tasting.
• What: A mother’s love is unique. It’s timeless and unbounded. Show mom how much you appreciate all she does, expressing your love and gratitude this Mother’s Day, without ever saying a word. From the caramelized sweetness of our Banana foster French toast chocolate truffle to the relaxing herbal notes of our Hibiscus lavender chocolate truffle, give the most important woman in your life a brunch-inspired virtual chocolate & wine tasting experience.
• When: Saturday, May 9, 2 – 3:00 pm
• Where: Online (virtual event) Instructions and the conference link will be emailed to you 24 hours before your tasting.
- Virtual Tasting Tickets and Chocolate are available here: https://delysia.com/shop/love-you-mom-virtual-chocolate-tasting-may-9/
- Mother’s Day Wine Duo is available here: https://shop.slatemillwinecollective.com/product/Mother-s-Day-Duo
Now through the end of April, Delysia Chocolatier will donate 10% of all proceeds of all online sales to the Central Texas Food Bank. In addition, owner Nicole Patel will personally match that donation. That’s 20% from each order donated to those locally in need.