To Comply with Social Distancing Practices More San Antonio Restaurants are now Offering Delivery and Curbside Service
These are clearly unprecedented times and it’s forced a lot of San Antonio restaurants to get creative with how they can serve the community and support their staff. Please see below for a list of San Antonio eateries that have changed their operations to align with local and national health and safety recommendations and ordinances. The following restaurants are now offering delivery and curbside options while we are all practicing social distancing.
In compliance with all of San Antonio safety regulations and recommendations, all Bakery Lorraine locations will have closed dining rooms until further notice. Though no dine-in service will be provided, the Bakeries will remain open for to-go orders and deliveries. We strongly encourage placing to-go orders and utilizing delivery from Favor for all San Antonio locations, UberEats for Pearl and Medical Center locations, and ChowNow for their Domain NORTHSIDE location. In addition, the entire menu is now available via their to go window at their Pearl location. Call Bakery Lorraine at (210) 862-5582 to place your order in advance, or walk right up and get what you need.
They are also offering new items, including:
- including take-and-bake cookie treats, just $8 per dozen, with 100 percent of sales from this cookie going to Bakery Lorraine employees who need support at this time)
- Bakery Lorraine family meal including Chicken Pot Pie, 4 green salads, and lemon meringue pie. Feeds 4 for $45
- Meals for two including tomato soup and mini sourdough loaf for $15, or fresh egg pasta with bolognese sauce, caesar salad, bread and cheesecake for $25.
Bakery Lorraine menu: https://www.bakerylorraine.com/new-index
Online ordering: https://direct.chownow.com/order/10399/locations
Gift cards: https://squareup.com/gift/ASY44FSH72GGE/order
The Esquire Tavern’s full menu is currently available for delivery and curbside pick-up. If you are within a four mile radius of The Esquire Tavern, call the restaurant at 210-222-2521 to place your order for delivery. If you are outside the four mile radius, they are offering curbside pickup on the southwest corner or St. Mary’s and Commerce, in front of the Drury Hotel. Esquire is also bottling its crowd-favorite homemade ginger beer, which will be available to order via delivery apps and phone orders. Orders can also be placed through Postmates, UberEats, DoorDash, GrubHub, and Favor.
The Esquire Tavern menu: https://www.esquiretavern-sa.com/menu/
Until further notice, Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery is following the official decision to close all bar and restaurant dining rooms amid the COVID-19 situation. They are, however, continuing to prepare your favorite Southerleigh cravings with their online menu and pick-up service. Their revised menu is available for online ordering for convenient curbside pickup in front of the fountain at Karnes & Pearl Pkwy or via DoorDash and GrubHub. Receive a free bottle of champagne or 6 pack of beer with every dinner for 2 purchase! They are also having Family Meals for $42.
The highest priority of their Southerleigh family is the health and safety of their employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty, they want to assure you that they are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and continue to take precautionary measures within their restaurant. Please know that they use stringent food preparation processes in making and delivering food, in addition to fully sanitizing their kitchen and restaurant every day.
Southerleigh Menu: https://giantnoise.box.com/s/yh80k73oqy5v7d9spzdn6xo92wk3du7v
Online ordering: https://www.toasttab.com/southerleigh-fine-food-and-brewery/v3
Gift cards: https://www.southerleighatpearl.com/gift-cards/
- Bottling Department:
In accordance with the City of San Antonio emergency declaration ordering the closure of restaurants and bars, Bottling Dept. operators will transition exclusively to online delivery and curbside pickup. The Bar at Bottling Dept. is closed for the near future. Pearl will make an announcement once Pearl On The Go curbside service is available. In the meantime, you can find all of the tenants available on UberEats, Favor, or DoorDash.
- Pearl Farmers Market:
In light of COVID-19, Pearl has moved the Farmers Market to an online platform. Create an account, place weekly orders online, and pick up at Pearl on Fridays between 3 and 7 p.m.
Pearl Farmers Market Online: http://pearlfarmersmarketcurbside.com/
While dining rooms are currently closed, Cured is still taking orders to go via their restaurant and UberEats through 10pm. They are currently offering curbside as well. To place your order, call 210-314-3929 and the restaurant will give you an ETA. Once you arrive at Pearl, drive behind the restaurant on Mueller St. and call the restaurant to notify the staff of your arrival.
Botika is currently offering curbside for all to-go orders by calling 210-670-7684 or ordering online from 11:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.. Delivery is also available via Favor.
- Boiler House
Boiler House is currently taking to-go orders for pickup or delivery via UberEats, Favor, or DoorDash during the hours of 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Sunday. You can also place your order online or by calling 210-354-4644.
- La Gloria
Curbside is currently available! Call La Gloria with your order, pay over the phone (or let them know you will be paying with cash) and let them know when you’re outside. They will take the food straight to your car. Gift cards are also available over the phone.
The safety of La Panadería’s staff and patrons is of the utmost importance during this difficult time. The restaurant wants to assure its La Panadería family that they are taking all of the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and well taken care of. They are implementing new safety measures to comply with the city’s ordinances and recommendations. They have temporarily halted production at the Houston St. Location and focus all of its operations out of the Broadway location.
- La Panaderia is offering online and phone ordering for curbside pickup, as well as implementing drive-up services for clients that want to order in real time.
- La Panadería will also now offer select pan dulce for order online or over the phone.
- To help patrons they are also offering free delivery for orders $20 and more to addresses within 3 miles of the Broadway location. La Panaderia wants to continue to serve the San Antonio community in the best way that they can in these uncertain times.
- To help offset some of the financial strain, La Panaderia has launched e-gift cards for purchase online. Guests that purchase a gift card valued $20 or more are eligible to use the promo code SUPPORTLOCALSA to receive a 20% discount on the cost of the card.
- In an effort to ease some of the strain that the grocery stores are experiencing right now, La Panaderia is also offering its Support Locals Basket for $25 which includes some essential items like bread, eggs, and more. The basket is available for curbside or delivery (depending on location. Includes: 1 loaf of sourdough bread, 15 eggs, 2 lb black beans, 1 package 72 professional sanitizing multi-surface wipes and 2 rolls of toilet paper.
EVO’s Schertz, Kyle, and San Marcus locations are placing their menus online for pick up or delivery so guests can still pick from a variety of chef-prepared dishes and dine in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
- Online ordering: https://www.evocinemas.com/orderonline?fbclid=IwAR2_EMf3LB5iGEVisiDSMZsb2ocSr1BuEvZGqxnnx2YW3GA43qeC7wWZ2XE
- COVER 3 will be only offering takeout service at all of their locations in Austin, San Antonio, and Round Rock, as well as at COVER 2. The regular menu will be 15%-off for any pickup orders placed directly by calling 210-479-9700.
- Restaurant hours are now 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week (orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for pickup by 8 p.m.) COVER 3 will now take payment over the phone and offer curbside pickup.
- Delivery is also available through third-party delivery services Favor and DoorDash.
- An extra $20 in credit will be added as a complimentary add-on to anyone who purchases $100 in gift cards.
- COVER 3 just launched several new shareable Family Meal packages, which are intended to feed 4-6 individuals and are available starting at just $45 (more info HERE).
- To support its hourly employees, COVER 3 asks all patrons to consider making a donation to its new GoFundMe page, “C3 Service Industry Relief Fund”
- 100% of its proceeds will be donated directly to and divided among its staff, in addition to any tips from to-go orders placed in the coming weeks.
- Pluckers is now offering both contactless delivery and curbside pickup at all of their locations.
- All orders must be placed online at order.pluckers.com or through the Pluckers app (available for free download on iTunes and GooglePlay)
- $30 minimum on all delivery orders
- Pluckers is offering double points for Pluckers Club and Pluckers Club Lite members on all delivery and curbside pickup orders. The top 5 Pluckers Club Members who order the most often, starting now until dining rooms are reopened, will earn a $1000 gift card to Pluckers!
- Pluckers will be executing this internally – without utilizing 3rd party delivery companies. They are currently hiring delivery drivers, and people can apply via their website.
Tarka Indian Kitchen – Offering takeout and delivery through third-party. Tarka Indian Kitchen serves fresh and flavorful Indian food at affordable prices. Dine in or Curry out your favorite Indian dishes or try something new. Make sure to try one of our freshly whipped lassis.
Stone Oak – 427 N. Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78232