An Off-the-Menu Happy Harvest is Now at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is now offering five, fresh off-the-menu dishes for fall – available for a limited time only. These dishes include the Perry’s Harvest Salad, White Bean Pork Chili, Lobster Truffle Risotto, Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
WHO: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
WHAT: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is now offering fresh off-the-menu dishes for fall – available for a limited time only. These dishes include the Perry’s Harvest Salad, White Bean Pork Chili, Lobster Truffle Risotto, Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Ginger Snap Crust.
Be sure to start your meal with a fall cocktail from Bar 79 like The Godfather Returns, a 70s-inspired drink that features Monkey Shoulder scotch, Disoronno amaretto and black walnut bitters.
- Perry’s Harvest Salad is composed of a raw salad of mixed seasonal vegetables and organic greens, and topped with apple cider flax seed vinaigrette, for $12.
- White Bean Pork Chili is infused with poblano peppers, hatch green chilis, seasoned with garlic and oregano, and finished with diced applewood-smoked bacon and pieces of Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, for $11.
- Lobster Truffle Risotto is a Maine lobster poached in a beurre monte accompanying a creamy risotto cooked with lobster stock reduction, truffle oil, carrots, peas, chives and tarragon, and finished with black truffle shavings, for $45. This dish can be served as a delicious entrée or side for the table to share.
- Butternut Squash is pureed with bacon and maple syrup, and topped with Italian breadcrumbs, for $12.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake is a creamy pumpkin spiced cheesecake with pecan ginger snap crust, vanilla cream and salted caramel drizzle, for $10.
All items listed will be available for a limited time only.
WHERE: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille at La Cantera
15900 La Cantera Parkway #22200, San Antonio, TX 78256 | Phone: 210-558-6161
WHEN: Available for a limited time only.
MORE: Please visit PerrysSteakhouse.com or call to make your reservation today.
About Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since it began as a butcher shop in 1979. Named one of Trip Advisor’s “Best Restaurants in San Antonio, 2017,” one of Open Table’s “Top 100 Steakhouses in America 2016,” recognized by Wine Spectator as “10 Wine Stars in the Lone Star State,” and deemed one of “Ten Texas Steakhouses You Need to Try Before You Die” by Wide Open Country, Perry’s has grown into a renowned group of award-winning restaurants. Featuring USDA Prime beef, tableside carvings, signature selections, flaming desserts and handcrafted cocktails at its Bar 79, Perry’s specializes in a Rare and Well Done® experience with locations in Denver, Chicago, Birmingham, Miami and across Texas, as well as the two original butcher shops now known as Perry & Sons Market & Grille. For more information and updates on Perry’s Steakhouse, please visit www.PerrysSteakhouse.com.