August 31, Celebrated Breakfast Eatery, Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, Uses the Power of Bacon as a Platform to do Good and Give Back
Snooze, an A.M. Eatery is bacon a difference in celebration of National Bacon Day by helping local health and nutritional education non-profits!
What: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, the popular breakfast spot known for its innovative breakfast dishes, vibrant and energetic atmosphere and creative morning cocktails, is celebrating National Bacon Day on August 31 with three spectacular bacon-centric specials, tied together with a strong charitable arm. For one day only, Snooze is offering a special menu with a cocktail, a pancake, and an eggs Benedict dish, each featuring the highly-praised Tender Belly Bacon. Tender Belly Bacon is one of Snooze’s long-standing partners and sustainable purveyors given their high quality product and shared passion for sourcing with care. The winning specials include:
· Bacon it Easy: The perfect boozy brunch cocktail made with bacon-infused bourbon, peach simple syrup and lemonade; garnished with a peach slice and Tender Belly bacon
· Bacon a Difference Benny: Seared, cider-braised, habanero Tender Belly Bacon served on top of a griddled English muffin, lightly buttered with bacon-espresso jam, poached eggs, and finished with cream cheese hollandaise
· Sweet Swine O’ Mine: Buttermilk pancake with caramelized raw sugar and topped with bacon-whipped mascarpone, black peppercorn-infused Slopeside maple syrup, Tender Belly bacon crumble, and candied pecans
This annual food holiday is yet another way that Snooze continues to make a difference by doing “Breakfast But Different,” with Snooze donating 100 percent of all bacon specials sales to local health and nutritional education non-profits. Last year on National Bacon Day, Snooze donated $31,142 to local charities focused on nutritional education.
Where: Snooze will celebrate National Bacon Day across all 38 locations throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas and North Carolina. A full list of locations can be found here.
When: National Bacon Day is on Saturday, August 31, 2019. All Snooze locations will be open from 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM, with the exception of Snooze Boulder, which will be open from 7:00 AM – 3:00PM.
Who: Founded in Denver, Colorado in 2006 by breakfast-loving brothers Jon and Adam Schlegel, Snooze revitalized bland breakfast culture by bringing creativity and innovation to breakfast, along with an energetic and eclectic atmosphere and friendly neighbor-like service. Snooze prides itself on using their business and love for breakfast food as a platform to do good in every city they live in. Through community involvement and sustainable practices, Snooze is on a mission to make the world a better place one pancake at a time.
For National Bacon Day, each Snooze location will be donating to a local charity focused on health and culinary education:
- Arizona – Corbin’s Legacy
- Austin, TX – Urban Roots
- Charlotte, North Carolina – Friendship Gardens
- Colorado- Cooking Matters CO
- Dallas, TX – Brighter Bites
- Hillcrest, La Jolla + Del Mar, CA – San Diego Food Bank
- Houston, TX – Kids’ Meals
- San Antonio, TX – San Antonio Food Bank
- Tustin + Orange, CA – Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County