The Green Tartare, a Vegan Appetizer, is One of the New Off-the-Menu Selections at Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Beginning Aug. 1, 2019, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille will offer a fresh take on tartare with a new vegan, off-the-menu appetizer, the Green Tartare – available for a limited time only. Perry’s is also offering the Whole Bandera Branzino and BBQ Octopus off-the-menu, for a limited time.
For additional off-the-menu offerings, guests can enjoy Perry’s 40th anniversary cocktails, only available for a limited time.
WHO: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
WHAT: Beginning Aug. 1, 2019, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille will offer a fresh take on tartare with a new vegan, off-the-menu appetizer, the Green Tartare – available for a limited time only. In addition, Perry’s is also offering the Whole Bandera Branzino and BBQ Octopus off-the-menu for a limited time.
- Green Tartare is a delicious vegan option featuring fresh zucchini, asparagus and cucumber with an avocado pistachio mousse, and served with cauliflower tortilla chips for just $14.
For a perfect pairing, patrons can try the new menu item with Perry’s Pineapple Ginger Mojito, which features freshly cut pineapple and mint muddled with lime, Captain Morgan White Rum and Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, for $15. If alcohol doesn’t interest the palette, guests can pair the off-the-menu Green Tartare with Perry’s non-alcoholic signature shaken soda, Pineapple Gingerale, for $6.
- Whole Bandera Branzino is a European Sea Bass encased in a cast of kosher salt and egg white and baked to steam perfectly. Perry’s servers reveal this presentation tableside before taking it back to the kitchen to be served with an agrodolce sauce, for $49.
- BBQ Octopus is seasoned, charred, sliced and then served with a creamy herbaceous slaw and waxy potatoes roasted with garlic and lemon then accentuated with a garnish of onions pickled in citrus and jalapeno, for $22.
In celebration of its 40th anniversary, Perry’s is putting delicious twists on popular cocktails, only available through the end of summer. The three cocktails include the Dreamsicle, Summer Sling and The Godfather Returns.
- The Perry’s Dreamsicle is a reinvention of the iconic 70’s Harvey Wallbanger featuring Grey Goose, yellow chartreuse, Aperol, lemon and orange juices, shaken and topped with fluffy egg white.
- The Summer Sling is reminiscent of the original refreshing sling with The Botanist gin, Benedictine liqueur, Cointreau liqueur, Cherry Heering liqueur, pineapple, lime and Luxardo cherry juice.
- Perry’s The Godfather Returns is inspired by the historic 70’s movie, featuring Monkey Shoulder scotch, Disaronno amaretto and a twist with black walnut bitters.
WHERE: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille at La Cantera
15900 La Cantera Parkway #22200, San Antonio, TX 78256 | Phone: 210-558-6161
- Green Tartare: Beginning Aug. 1, 2019 and available for a limited time only.
- Whole Bandera Branzino and BBQ Octopus: Offered for a limited time only.
- Perry’s Pineapple Ginger Mojito and Pineapple Gingerale: Offered during lunch and dinner.
- Perry’s Dreamsicle, Summer Sling and The Godfather Returns: Offered for a limited time only.
MORE: Please visit PerrysSteakhouse.com or call to make your reservation today.