JW Marriott San Antonio is Having a Major Holiday Sale Starting July 17
On Saturday, July 20, Santa is checking into the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa for his annual summer vacation and will kick off a major room sale offering the lowest prices of the year reduced 55%-60% off regular peak season rates for arrival stays between November 13, 2019 – January 08, 2020. *The rate is prepaid, non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled.
The resort will celebrate Santa’s stay and show its holiday spirit with a room sale that is open to everyone from 12:01 A.M. July 17 through 11:50 P.M. July 27.
Santa brings the holly jolly holiday spirit with him while soaking in the warm Texas sun with guests of the resort on Saturday, July 20 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the River Bluff Water Experience.
Santa in July sale details:
- The special holiday room rates – reduced 55%-60% off regular high season rates – are for arrival stays November 13, 2019 – January 08, 2020. Some blackout dates apply.
- The sale rates are $149 per night for a resort room and $169 for a resort room with a view.
- Rates for four-night stays or more are $129 per night, per room.
- Reservations may be made at www.jwsanantonio.com with the booking code XCX or by calling the resort at 210.276.2500.
- Rates are per room, per night; taxes and resort fees are additional.
- The rate is prepaid, non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled.
Situated adjacent to a nature reserve in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the award-winning JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa encompasses 600 picturesque acres of rolling hills, meandering creeks and Live Oak trees. Conveniently located a short drive from San Antonio International Airport and downtown San Antonio, the resort boasts 1,002 recently renovated guest rooms, two 18-hole PGA TOUR TPC golf courses, a 9-acre water park, over 265,000 square feet of meeting and event space, five on-site restaurants and a full-service spa and wellness center.