Three-Course Pork Chop Sunday Supper Special & Brunch Cocktails are on the Father’s Day Menu at Perry’s
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is opening early at 11 a.m. for Father’s Day on Sunday, June 16. Patrons can enjoy off-the-menu $6.95 brunch-inspired cocktails until 4 p.m. and the three-course Pork Chop Sunday Supper Special and Social Hour from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Enjoy additional one-of-a-kind, off-the-menu dishes such as the 16-ounce Bison Cowboy Chop, or the full dinner menu which are available all day.
WHO: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
WHAT: Opening early at 11 a.m., patrons can enjoy off-the-menu $6.95 cocktails until 4 p.m. and the three-course Pork Chop Sunday Supper Special from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Enjoy additional one-of-a-kind, off-the-menu dishes or the full dinner menu which are available all day.
Won’t be with Dad this Father’s day. Get him the next best thing, a Perry’s Gift Card.
Available All Day
- 16-ounce Bison Cowboy Chop: A rich and savory entrée served with browned garlic and a classic chimichurri for $59.95.
- Perry’s full dinner menu.
Available from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
- Three brunch-inspired cocktail specials: Mimosa, Bloody Mary and Brandy Milk Punch for $6.95 each.
Available from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.:
- Perry’s three-course Pork Chop Sunday Supper Special is available every Sunday, including Father’s Day, for $34.95 per person, including a choice from six salads, Perry’s famous seven-finger high pork chop and a dessert trio of vanilla bean crème brulée, chocolate crunch and praline cheesecake.
- Social Hour Bar Bites and Cocktails in Bar 79: Select from seven bar bites and seven cocktails for just $9 each, as well as other wine and craft beer specials. The selection of handcrafted cocktails includes the popular Jameson Mocha Old Fashioned, Mai Tai and the Smoky Rita, in addition to many others. Bar Bites include choices of Perry’s Famous Pork Chop Bites, Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and even Steakhouse Pizza, among others. Social Hour is available Monday – Friday, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., and Sundays 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WHERE: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille at La Cantera
15900 La Cantera Parkway #22200, San Antonio, TX 78256 | Phone: 210-558-6161
WHEN: Sunday, June 16 | 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
MORE: Reservations are encouraged. Please visit PerrysSteakhouse.com or call to make your reservation today.
About Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since it began as a butcher shop in 1979. Named one of Trip Advisor’s “Best Restaurants in San Antonio, 2017,” one of Open Table’s “Top 100 Steakhouses in America 2016,” recognized by Wine Spectator as “10 Wine Stars in the Lone Star State,” and deemed one of “Ten Texas Steakhouses You Need to Try Before You Die” by Wide Open Country, Perry’s has grown into a renowned group of award-winning restaurants. Featuring USDA Prime beef, tableside carvings, signature selections, flaming desserts and handcrafted cocktails at its Bar 79, Perry’s specializes in a Rare and Well Done® experience with locations in Denver, Chicago, Birmingham and across Texas, as well as the two original butcher shops now known as Perry & Sons Market & Grille. For more information and updates on Perry’s Steakhouse, please visit www.PerrysSteakhouse.com.