Mom’s Going to Love Every Delicious Detail on Mother’s Day at Perry’s Steakhouse
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is sparing no delicious detail for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 12. Opening early at 11 a.m., patrons can enjoy off-the-menu $6.95 cocktails until 4 p.m. and the Sunday Supper Special from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Enjoy additional one-of-a-kind, off-the-menu dishes or the full dinner menu which are available all day.
WHO: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
WHAT: Opening early at 11 a.m., patrons can enjoy off-the-menu $6.95 cocktails until 4 p.m. and the Sunday Supper Special from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Enjoy additional one-of-a-kind, off-the-menu dishes or the full dinner menu which are available all day.
If for whatever reason you can’t be with Mom on her day, give her the gift of Perry’s with this gift card!
Available from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
- Three cocktail specials: Mimosa, Bloody Mary and Brandy Milk Punch for $6.95 each.
Available from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.:
- Perry’s three-course Sunday Supper Special is available every Sunday, including Mother’s Day, for $34.95 per person, including a choice from six salads, Perry’s famous seven-finger high pork chop and a dessert trio of vanilla bean crème brulée, chocolate crunch and praline cheesecake.
- Social Hour specials including seven cocktails and seven bar bites for $9 each and wine and craft beer specials.
Available All Day
- Shrimp and Gruyere Cheese Grits: Anson Mills stone ground cheesy grits with jumbo shrimp, andouille sausage, mushroom pan gravy, topped with crimini mushrooms and herbs for $32.95.
- Perry’s full dinner menu.
WHERE: Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille at La Cantera.
WHEN: Sunday, May 12 | 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
MORE: Reservations are encouraged. Please visit PerrysSteakhouse.com or call to make your reservation today.
*** This post also contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase something via those links, I receive a small percentage of the proceeds at no cost to you.
About Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since it began as a butcher shop in 1979. Named one of Trip Advisor’s “Best Restaurants in San Antonio, 2017,” one of Open Table’s “Top 100 Steakhouses in America 2016,” recognized by Wine Spectator as “10 Wine Stars in the Lone Star State,” and deemed one of “Ten Texas Steakhouses You Need to Try Before You Die” by Wide Open Country, Perry’s has grown into a renowned group of award-winning restaurants. Featuring USDA Prime beef, tableside carvings, signature selections, flaming desserts and handcrafted cocktails at its Bar 79, Perry’s specializes in a Rare and Well Done® experience with locations in Denver, Chicago, Birmingham and across Texas, as well as the two original butcher shops now known as Perry & Sons Market & Grille. For more information and updates on Perry’s Steakhouse, please visit www.PerrysSteakhouse.com.