The Georgetown Swirl in Downtown Georgetown Texas is Happening March 2, 2019
Sip-Savor-Shop! Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 6-9 p.m. Gather your friends for a fun evening in Georgetown! The Georgetown Swirl will include tastings from Texas wineries as well as amazing food from local restaurants located inside the fabulous downtown retailer stops. Each attendee will receive a commemorative tasting glass and will have their choice of 10 wine samples and a tasting at each of the participating restaurants. The retail locations will have Swirl shopping specials for guests, so treat yourself to a few things while you’re out swirling around downtown! Live jazz music by La Grosse Tete will set a fun and festive mood. A complimentary photo booth will also be setup and photos are included! Don’t miss out on the fun!
General Admission Tickets are SOLD OUT for 2019! Limited VIP Tickets are still available!
*Apologies – please note, we do not accept AMEX or Discover*
The Swirl will be held from 6-9 p.m. on Saturday, March 2, 2019 in downtown Georgetown. Tickets are limited and non-refundable.
* Early 5 -7 p.m. VIP reception upstairs on the 2nd floor of the Williamson County Courthouse
* Fast and separate VIP registration area at the west entrance of the Williamson County Courthouse
* Priority seating for VIP sponsors on the balcony
* VIP badges to highlight Swirl status
* Exclusive wines and appetizers
* Two wine servings
* Network with other VIPs
* Special entertainment
* General admission benefits listed below
General Admission Benefits:
* 6-9 p.m. Swirl event on the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas
* Collectible Swirl wine glass
* Ten (10) wine tastes 1 oz. each
* Food bites from all participating Swirl restaurants
* Swirl map showing all participating retail Swirl Stops, Texas wineries and Georgetown restaurants