Support Local Traumatic Brain Injury Community at The Rustic FREE Yoga Class
Whether in honor, support of, or to empower the community, The Rustic invites you to treat yourself to a self-care yoga session on Saturday, Feb. 23, at 9 a.m.
The class will be a 45 minute blend of gentle stretching, adaptive movement and mindfulness accessible to anyone from a beginner to a seasoned yogi. This session is FREE with RSVP on PreKindle.com.
Be sure to stick around after the class to indulge in Jam & Toast Brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and live music starting at 12:30 p.m. Brunch is served family-style and includes:
- Cheese and Fruit – local cheeses, honeycomb, fresh fruit, assorted breads
- Country Baked Eggs – sharp white cheddar, chives organic baby spinach
- Butchershop Skillet – bacon and sausage from Rudolph’s Market
- Hot Chicken – Nashville-style spicy fried chicken and dill pickles
- Baby Fried Toast – hand-cut challah soaked in vanilla custard, topped with house-made rosemary syrup
- Smoked Cheddar Grits – creamy polenta cakes with roasted poblanos and smokey cheddar on sausage gravy
- Daily Donuts – small-batch donuts baked fresh
LoveYourBrain is the message that embodies the nonprofit’s approach to brain injury prevention and healing. The organization’s programs are designed to build community, foster resilience, and help people understand the importance of loving your brain.
The Rustic is located at 17619 La Cantera Pkwy. in The RIM. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
With its casual atmosphere, live musical acts and unique, full-service dining experience featuring farm-fresh, homestyle dishes and a Texas-sized selection of wines, spirits and 40 beers on tap, The Rustic has carved a distinctive niche among San Antonio and Dallas restaurants. The concept is the brainchild of Noonan, Josh Sepkowitz and Texas country artist Pat Green, whose love of the outdoors and live music helped bring The Rustic to life. The result is a fun and relaxing dining and concert experience from a phenomenal patio, all under the big Texas sky.
About FreeRange Concepts
Pioneering fresh ideas in the restaurant industry and with local venues like Bowl & Barrel, Mutts Canine Cantina, The Rustic and The General Public, FreeRange Concepts is led by founders Kyle Noonan and Josh Sepkowitz, who have a combined 20 years of experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry. For more information, please visit FreeRangeConcepts.com.