Winter Craft Beers Available at Pizza Italia
Pizza Italia, a local pizzeria and craft beer bar located at 3023 Thousand Oaks Dr. Ste. 101, San Antonio, TX, is announcing a new lineup of winter craft beers.
With the holidays approaching, craft breweries are releasing their seasonal beers. Pizza Italia is offering 5 new seasonal craft beers that vary from sweet to spicy flavors.
- Brooklyn Brewery’s Black Chocolate Stout is styled as a Russian Imperial Stout with flavors of dark chocolate and coffee. With an ABV of 10% and only available in the winter, this craft beer is a must try. It makes the perfect beer to drink with Pizza Italia’s Turtle Cheesecake, or other desserts.
- Odell Brewing Company’s Isolation Ale is styled as a Winter Warmer with a malty taste, and a fruity tang aftertaste.
- Real Ale Brewing Company’s Coffee Porter is as it sounds an American Porter with a coffee taste. The sweet coffee flavor is followed by a mild vanilla, and hints of spicy hops. With an ABV of 5.6%, this craft beer is perfect for coffee lovers.
- Anchor Brewing Company’s 2017 Anchor Christmas Ale is a 43rd annual release. Each year the bottles are released with a unique spin on the brew and the holiday label. This Christmas Ale has flavors of creamy bittersweet chocolate, coffee, roasted malts and toasted nuts
- Stone Brewing Company’s Stone Xocoveza is a Milk/Sweet Stout with a chocolaty, winter-spiced mocha flavor. For all the craft beer San Antonio natives this beer takes like a twist on Mexican hot chocolate.
All these beers will be available during the holiday season. Pizza Italia is focused on quality food, craft beer, and an inviting atmosphere. Their location provides a family friendly environment, with an outdoor patio that everyone can take pleasure in.
Pizza Italia is open Monday through Thursday from 11am to 11pm, Friday through Saturday from 11am to 12am and Sunday 11am to 11pm.
3023 Thousand Oaks
San Antonio, TX 78247