Explore Cuisine has Healthy Pasta Recipes for National Spaghetti Day
You CAN stick to a healthy diet and still enjoy spaghetti and other favorite pasta dishes thanks to Explore Cuisine. With delicious spaghettis made from chickpeas, lentils, black beans, edamame and more, Explore Cuisine offers an easy way for everyone to celebrate this food holiday while still sticking to healthy New Year’s resolutions.
Explore Cuisine products are all gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber, these pastas are the perfect alternative to other glutinous pastas.
Check out these delicious recipes:
Simple Chickpea Spaghetti
Ingredients for 2-4 people
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 cup organic pasta sauce
- Cook the spaghetti until soft according to the packet directions.
- Drain the water from the pasta, and stir in the pasta sauce. Add more if you like more sauce.
- Serve in bowls and then sprinkle the nutritional yeast on each one.
- Season with salt and extra nutritional yeast if desired.
Black Bean Spaghetti with Heirloom Tomatoes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti – cooked, drained
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes– seeded, chopped
- 2 ½ T. olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 5 basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- salt and red pepper flakes to taste
- Gently combine tomatoes with ½ T. olive oil, garlic, basil, and salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Toss spaghetti with 2 T. olive oil.
- Top with heirloom tomato mixture.