Five Halloween Cocktails that are Frighteningly Good
Hosting a frightful Halloween bash? This year, “treat or treat” guests with five Halloween cocktails that are deliciously ghoulish and sure to spook and satisfy.
Allow guests to pick their favorite poison with five hauntingly good cocktails from 901 Tequila, Sauza Tequila, Hornitos Tequila, Skinnygirl Cocktails and Pinnacle Vodka – certain to raise spirits during Halloween celebrations.
- 2 parts 901® Tequila
- 1 part Crème de cassis
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 part coffee liqueur
- ½ part simple syrup
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in mixing glass. Shake vigorously over ice. Strain over ice into martini glass. Garnish with sliced fig to mimic an “evil heart.”
- 2 parts Sauza® Signature Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 parts peach juice
- 1/2 parts blackberry puree
- 1/2 parts lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup
- Peach slice
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain over ice into a coupe glass. Garnish by skewering a fresh blackberry and a slice of peach with a knot stick.
- 1 part Pinnacle® Original Vodka
- 1 part Midori® Melon Liqueur
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Chocolate Syrup
- Orange Slice
Preparation: Draw a chocolate web into a martini glass and place in the refrigerator to chill. Combine Midori®, Pinnacle® Vodka, and lemon juice in a shaker and strain into glass. Garnish with a chocolate dipped orange slice.
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ¾ part fat free sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ part unsweetened almond milk
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Club soda
Preparation: Mix all ingredients except club soda. Pour over ice, top with club soda and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 ½ parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
- ¾ part fresh lemon juice
- ¼ part agave syrup
- ¼ part sage simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura® bitters*
- 1 capsule activated charcoal**
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.