Let’s Celebrate Hard Work and a Farewell to Summer this Labor Day
Celebrate Hard Work by breaking out your shorts, firing up the grill one last time and mixing up some refreshing cocktails this Labor Day. It’s also a time to give a salute to the past summer and say farewell until next year. Let’s send this summer off with a bang.
Phillips Distilling wants to suggest these 3 hot-weather-proof cocktails that will have your guests wishing for endless summer!
- 2 oz. Prairie Cucumber-Flavored Organic Vodka
- 2 watermelon chunks, 1 inch each
- 1 English cucumber slice, 1 inch (peeled and seeds removed)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Handful of mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Ginger ale to top it off
Muddle the watermelon and cucumber chunks, with the juice of 1 lime and the sugar in a glass. Stir in mint leaves, then add crushed ice and 2 ounces Prairie Cucumber-Flavored Organic Vodka to a lowball glass. Top with ginger ale; garnish with more mint.
UV Fruit Party
- 1⁄2 bottle UV Vodka
- 1 can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 bottles 2L lemon-lime soda
- Splash of grenadine
- 4 oranges, sliced
Combine all liquid ingredients over ice. Float orange slices on top. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ oz. Centinela Reposado Tequila
- 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 6 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
- 4 oz. grapefruit soda
- Agave nectar to taste
- Orange and cherries wedge to garnish
Mix all the ingredients and ice cubes in a tall glass. Garnish with orange wedge and a cherry.