Great Cool Cocktails to Sip on for the Summer Games
Enjoy great cool cocktails while watching your favorite athletes compete in the summer games starting tonight in sunny Brazil. Sip some great cool cocktails made with Patron tequila and elit vodka by Stoli in celebration of your favorite teams!
- 1.5 oz Roca Patrón Silver
- .75 oz Simple syrup
- 3 Lime wedges, halved
- 1 Demerara sugar cube
In the bottom of a double old fashioned glass, muddle the lime wedges, simple syrup and sugar cube. Add ice and Roca Patrón Silver, then roll drink back and forth twice between glass and tin. Pour back into double old fashioned glass, top with more ice if needed, and serve.
Red, White and True Martini
- 3 oz. elit Vodka
- Garnish with raspberry, blueberry and pearl onion
US Bloody Maria
The ultimate brunch cocktail – there’s no better way to start your day than with this spicy, tequila twist on on the Bloody Mary.
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- 5 oz Bloody Mary mix, or build your own:
- 4 oz Tomato Juice
- .5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
- 1 tsp Horseradish (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Celery stalk for garnish
Mexico’s “Bloody Mariachi”
Giving a twist and make more Mexican the traditional “Bloody Mary”, takes us to “Bloody Mariachi.” It includes traditional Mexican combinations to spice up a well-known cocktail. From the rosemary salt to the jalapeño wedge, every sip you take will open your senses and make you appreciate tequila in a new way.
(Created by Andrés Mora, Hacienda Patrón Mixologist)
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- 3 oz tomato juice
- .5 oz lemon juice freshly squeezed
- .5 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Garnish with rosemary sprig, cucumber, jalapeño & cherry tomato
The Bloody Watson
A bit of salt and a bit of spice is definitely nice, especially when you’re bayside soaking in the sunshine and enjoying million dollar views of Sydney Harbour. Our Bloody Watson was created to ensure that even on a hangover, those in pursuit of sun, sea, sand and good times will be able to enjoy Beach Club all day long.
(Created by Jack Playfair, Watson’s Bay Hotel)
- 1 oz Patrón Añejo
- 1 oz Patrón Silver
- Mary mix (horseradish, half a lemon of lemon juice, 1 twist of salt, 2 twists of pepper, 6.5 oz tomato juice, 2 dashes of Tabasco, 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce)
- Dash pickle juice
- Garnish Celery stalk, Cucumber, Pickle slice