Say NO to Green Beer This Year
Step away from the green beer! For a tastier twist, get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with green cocktails that are as delicious as they are festive.
Toast to the luck of the Irish with the below recipes –
- Shamrock Sipper
- Sauza Midori Margarita
- Luck of the Irish
- 2 parts Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka
- ½ part fresh lime juice
- Club soda
- Muddled mint leaves
- Shamrock-shaped cucumber slice for garnish
Preparation: Shake all ingredients except club soda with ice and pour into a glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with a shamrock-shaped cucumber slice.
Sauza Midori Margarita (Serves 8)
- 1 ½ cups Sauza® Signature Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 2 cups Midori®
- 2 cups fresh lemon sour
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Melon balls for garnish
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir. Place in the refrigerator to chill. Pour into martini glasses. Garnish with a skewered lime wedge and melon ball.
Luck of the Irish
- 2 ¼ slices jalapeño chile, seeds removed (use more slices if you like it spicy)
- 3 parts Skinnygirl® Margarita
- Chili powder or Mexican chili seasoning mixed with coarse salt
- Lime peel for garnish
Preparation: Muddle the jalapeño slices in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Pour Skinnygirl® Margarita over the jalapeños. Add ice and shake well. Rim a rocks glass with the chili powder mixture and pour in the margarita. Garnish with a lime peel.