Skinnygirl Cocktails is Your Go To for Holiday Spirits
It’s (almost) the most wonderful time of the year and whether you’re preparing to entertain or searching for the perfect gift, Skinnygirl® Cocktails has everything you need to get in the holiday spirit.
At your next holiday get-together, greet your guests with a seasonal signature drink. Party-perfect cocktails like the Very Merry Mulled Wine, White Winter Cosmo, Holiday Cherry Cheer or Candy Cane Cocktail are a delicious way to get the celebration started.
Looking for some simpler sips? These delish, low-cal options can easily be placed on a festive bar cart, and guests can serve themselves without holiday waistline worry – bonus: they make great gifts!
- Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka is the perfect base spirit for mixing up tasty, guiltless cocktails
- Skinnygirl® Pinot Noir contains flavors of dark cherry, toasted oak and vanilla, and at less than 100 calories per serving, makes a guilt-free gift for any wine lover
- Skinnygirl® Chardonnay offers aromas of white peach, a hint of French oak vanilla and a whisper of orange blossoms, making it the perfect complement to holiday meals
Below please find some seasonal signature cocktail recipes.
Very Merry Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle of Skinnygirl® Pinot Noir
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- ¼ part whole cloves
- 3 star anise
- 1 whole nutmeg, cracked with the side of a chef’s knife into a few pieces
- 1 orange peel
- Agave nectar to taste
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Star anise for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Preparation: Pour wine into a large saucepan and cook over low heat. Make a sachet with the spices by tying them together in cheesecloth and put the sachet into the saucepan. Let simmer for 30 minutes.Add agave nectar to taste, then pour the wine through a strainer and serve in a heatproof glass. Garnish with a lemon slice, star anise and cinnamon sticks.
White Winter Cosmo
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 2 parts white cranberry juice
- ½ part fresh lime juice
- ½ part DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 3 frozen cranberries for garnish
Preparation: Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with three frozen cranberries.
Holiday Cherry Cheer
- 1 part Skinnygirl® Tangerine Vodka
- 1 ½ parts DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- ½ part DeKuyper® Cherry Brandy
- 2 parts orange juice
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- Cherry for garnish
Preparation: Shake all ingredients except brandy in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in a martini glass and drizzle cherry brandy over top the other ingredients. Garnish with a cherry.
Candy Cane Cocktail
- 1 part Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part DeKuyper® Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 part fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Candy cane for garnish
Preparation: Shake liquids with ice in a cocktail shaker. Pour over ice. Garnish with a candy cane.