Wine Lovers Passport Tickets on Sale Now for this Texas Hill Country Wineries Event
The Wine Lovers Celebration Event takes place January 30th-February 24th. Ticket holders will be able to experience 40+ unique Texas Hill Country Wineries on this self-guided tour centering around Valentine’s Day. Take time to relax and say hello to a new year with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and enjoying all that the Texas Wine Country has to offer.
The Wine Lovers Celebration Event
Love is in the air, wine is in your glass and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. From January 30th-February 24th, you will be able to experience 40+ unique Texas Hill Country Wineries from the list of participating locations listed below. Take time to relax and say hello to a new year with a loved one or friend, discovering Texas wine and enjoying all that the Texas Wine Country has to offer.
The event begins on January 30th and runs through February 24th, so visitors will have 26 days to visit up to four wineries per day. Over 40 wineries are participating, and guests will receive a full complimentary tasting, plus a 15% discount on three of more bottles purchased. Tickets are $100 for a pair, or $65 for an individual ticket. With the average tasting fee around $20, each passport ticket has a value of over $1,000.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $100.00
- Individual Passport – $65.00
- 26 Days to explore the Texas Hill Country at your own pace on this self-guided tour
- Full complimentary tastings at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings) Each location can be visted one time throughout the duration of the event.
- 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases
How It Works
- After purchasing your ticket, a digital ticket with a barcode will be attached to your confirmation email. This ticket can be printed or kept on your phone to use upon entry to each winery.
- As a self-guided tour, you make your own plan! Choose any of the participating wineries from the list to visit in any order (up to four per day) for as many days as you like during the event. Each winery can be visited one time.
- Some wineries do require reservations and/or vary in times of availability. Please refer to the list of participating wineries for more details.
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting at each winery and a 15% discount on bottle purchases of 3+.
- Sales from tickets go to the Texas Hill Country Wineries Association which works to encourage the growth and development of the hill country wine region. A portion of sales also funds the Texas Hill Country Wineries Scholarship program which supports local students pursuing careers in the wine industry.
- Please use a designated driver and don’t forget to take care of the fantastic teams running the tasting rooms!