Fish City Grill and Half Shells is the Best Place to Celebrate Crawfish Season
Fish City Grill and Half Shells will be hosting Bugs, Brews & Blues from 4 p.m. to close on Thursday, April 21. The event will feature deals on crawfish and drinks, as well as live music (in most locations; see list below for details).
Crawfish will be available at three pounds for $22. Margaritas will range from $5 to $9.50 and there will also be specials on beer.
- Crawfish, 3 lbs for $22
- Gold Margaritas (frozen or rocks), $5
House recipe with an extra kick of Gran Gala
- Prickly Pear Margaritas, $6.50
Frozen Gold Margarita and 100% pure prickly pear purée
- Spicy Silver Margaritas, $7
El Jimador Blanco, house-infused jalapeño Gran Gala, simple syrup and fresh lime juice
- Perfect Patrón Margaritas, $9.50
Patrón Silver, Patrón Citrónge, simple syrup and fresh lime juice
- Domestic Bottled Beers, $3
- Craft on Draft, $5
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Allen – Watters Creek: Creek Water Rising, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Dallas – Lake Highlands: Lola & The Dollar Store Generals, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Dallas – Preston/Royal, Vince Lujan, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Richardson – CityLine: Skinny Blew, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Southlake: Tu Tones, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Mansfield: No band
- Las Colinas: The General, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Half Shells – Snider Plaza: Funk University, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Georgetown: Steve Daly, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Pearland: Collaborations, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sugar Land: Swamp Daddy, 6 to 9 p.m.
San Antonio Area
- Northwoods: Bru Erdmon, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Culebra: Misha Allyse, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Rogers: Git in the Truck featuring Dale Stokes, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Fort Smith: After 5 Jazz, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Edmond: Justin Echols, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
What: Bugs, Brews & Blues at Fish City Grill and Half Shells
Visit your local Fish City Grill or Half Shells for specials on crawfish and drinks, along with live music (at most locations).
When: April 21, 2022, from 4 p.m. to close
Where: All Fish City Grill and Half Shells locations
Info: Visit www.fishcitygrill.com.
ABOUT FISH CITY GRILL AND HALF SHELLS
Founded in 1995, Fish City Grill is a neighborhood joint serving fresh seafood in a comfortable setting. Our tagline says it all “Friendly Folks. Serious Seafood.” We’re connected to and involved in our local communities and believe that a true neighborhood restaurant belongs to the people. Fish City Grill has 20 locations throughout Texas, Arkansas, Florida and Oklahoma. There are two Half Shells location in North Texas.