Celebrate Watermelon Day with Delicious Recipes Using WTRMLN WTR
Celebrate Watermelon Day on August 3 with WTRMLN WTR, Beyoncé’s line of original cold-pressed watermelon juice, that is here to help you celebrate the fruit-themed holiday!
As you know, watermelon is wonderfully versatile, lending itself to both sweet and savory and shape-shifting between solid and liquid. WTRMLN WTR has compiled several recipes that show off the melon’s many qualities. Please see below for unique watermelon pairings and recipes for a Poké bowl, Popsicles, Zoodles, Acai and a Kale salad. This is a great healthy product to keep you hydrated all year long.
WTRMLN WTR #NATIONALWTRMLNDAY RECIPES
- 1 cup sushi grade ahi tuna (or fish of choice)
- ½ cup chopped WTRMLN
- ¼ cup sliced mango
- ½ cubed avocado
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons nori seaweed
- 1 teaspoon fried onion pieces
- sesame seeds (to taste)
Allow fish to marinate in ponzu sauce until flavor evenly coats fish. Add all other ingredients and stir lightly. Top with sesame seeds and friend onion pieces. Enjoy with WTRMLN GNGR and a friend.
- 1 + 1/4 cup of fresh watermelon slices
- ½ cup WTRMLN WTR
- ½ cup coconut milk (or alternative milk of choice)
Puree 1 cup of chopped WTRMLN slices with ½ cup WTRMLN WTR and pour into popsicle molds so molds are 2/3 full. Freeze for 30 minutes and pour chilled cocnut milk on top of frozen watermelon blend. Top with remaining watermelon slices and freeze for an additional 30 minutes. Rinse molds under warm water to release popsicle and enjoy somewhere near a pool or beach.
- 1 medium zucchini or spaghetti squash, grated into thin strips
- 1 large slice of fresh WTRMLN
- 1 tablespoon roasted pepitas
- ½ lime wedge
- olive oil + salt + pepper, to taste
Allow squash strips to marinate in olive oil + salt + pepper until fully coated, place WTRMLN slice on plate and add zoodles. Top with pepitas, lime juice to taste, and enjoy with WTRMLN LME.
- 1 bottle of WTRMLN WTR (12 oz)
- 1 frozen acai berry packet or your own acai blend.
- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa.
- 1 tablespoon maca powder.
- 1/4 cup sprouted almonds (or any nut or seed)
- 1 cup of milk alternative (coconut, almond, soy, rice, hemp, etc.)
- 2 cups of ice.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Top with your favorite granola, coconut, or fresh WTRMLN slices. Enjoy with a smile.
- 1 cup chopped kale
- ¼ cup chopped WTRMLN
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (or tree nut of choice)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- olive oil + salt + pepper (to taste)
Add all ingredients to the kale or lettuce mix, top with walnuts + cheese, add olive oil + salt + pepper to taste. Crack open a WTRMLN WTR and enjoy with joy.