Bottling Department at Pearl to Celebrate One-Year Anniversary
Bottling Department at Pearl is getting ready to celebrate its one year anniversary at Pearl! To mark the special occasion, San Antonio’s first food hall will have special deals, live music, free cake and more.
WHAT: San Antonio’s first ever food hall, Bottling Department, will celebrate its one year anniversary at Pearl on Tuesday, July 24! To celebrate the occasion, guests can expect:
- $5 Frozé (frozen rosé) and Peach Mimosas at The Bar
- Tapas Tuesdays specials (as part of Olé, San Antonioprogram) at all the vendors including Tenko Ramen, Maybelle’s Donuts, The Good Kind, Bud’s Southern Rotisserie, and Fletcher’s Hamburgers
- Complimentary birthday cake for all guests (while supplies last)
- Complimentary BD tote bag with any purchase at the Food Hall (must show proof of purchase with receipt, valid starting at5 p.m. while supplies last)
- Music by DJ Steven Lee Moya
WHEN: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
5 – 8 p.m. (but Tapas will be available all day)
WHERE: Bottling Department
312 Pearl Parkway, Building 6, San Antonio, TX 78215
Bottling Department houses five independently owned food vendors that span a wide range of cuisine, along with a bar serving wine and beer curated in partnership with High Street Wine. Adjacent to Pearl Park, it offers guests a welcoming place to dine, drink, and relax while enjoying interactive water features, the nearly two-acre lawn of Pearl Park, and the abundant shade of the Pearl Pavilion. The tenants include Bud’s Southern Rotisserie, specializing in Southern comfort food with a soul deep in the heart of Louisiana; Fletcher’s, an all-American hamburger concept, Maybelle’s, offering gourmet donuts and fried pies made daily; Tenko, a fast casual ramen bar; and The Good Kind, a healthy modern market and café. It is located at 312 Pearl Parkway and is open Sunday – Thursday from 7:00am – 9:00pm and Friday and Saturday from 7:00am – 10:00pm. For more information, please visit www.bottlingdept.com.