Fabulous Retail and Culinary Offerings Found at Pearl for Father’s Day
Of course Dad wants to be pampered with fabulous retail and culinary gifts on his special day, but not with flowers, chocolates and perfume. Those are things mom wants. Dad loves the smell of tobacco, the taste of rich whiskey & a great steak dinner, and the feel of leather. Retailers at Pearl know exactly what dad wants and they have plenty to offer him.
WHAT: Pearl is excited to celebrate dad this month with Father’s Day approaching on June 17!
Thursday, June 7: First Thursday Night Market from 4 to 8 p.m.
Over 20 Pearl Farmers Market vendors will set up shop on Pearl Parkway offering their latest products and handmade goods. There will be live music by Rachel Laven and a variety of goods from local vendors. Shop for dad at this monthly night market.
Sunday, June 17: Father’s Day at Pearl
Father’s Day at Pearl is filled with activities and customized treats worthy of celebrating the number one Dad.
- Maybelle’sat The Bottling Department will have Rum and Pecan Donuts.
- Bakery Lorrainewill offer Bourbon Tobacco Macarons.
- The Granary ‘Cue and Brewwill offer a $45 Father’s Day gift package featuring one beer growler filled with any house beer, one bottle of spice rub and the limited edition 5th anniversary apron designed by Cruz Ortiz.
- Dos Carolinaswill carry an exclusive Father’s Day collection including new guayaberas, sunglasses and belts.
- The Sporting District also plans to host several Father’s Day pop-ups throughout the weekend. On Friday, June 15 the store will feature Mission Mercantile, the retailer known for handmade leather goods. On Saturday, June 16, Habana Cowboy, the vintage Airstream mobile cigar bar, will take over, offering free cigars to customers who make purchases of over $100 in store plus free shoe shines for fathers on Sunday. The Farmers’ Market will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as usual that day.
Pearl Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78215
Parking information available here: www.atpearl.com/.