6 Reasons Wei Better Orange Chicken at Pei Wei is Making the News Again
Pei Wei ‘s already popular Wei Better Orange Chicken now has 6 reasons that make it even better. This leading Pan-Asian restaurant has taken its Wei Better Orange Chicken up a notch. They have now added fresh-cut veggies to the dish for $1 more.
Here are 6 reasons Wei Better Orange Chicken is better:
- They use house-cut all white meat chicken breast
- Their chicken is house-battered
- They use only the freshest sliced oranges, not artificial flavoring or coloring
- Every meal is made fresh-to-order, you’ll never see your meal under a heat lamp
- This meal is a bargain at only $5 (for regular and small entree size)
- Now you can add fresh veggies for the Wei Veggie Orange Chicken for just $1 more. That’s $6 for either a regular or small entree size! Whatttt!! Yes, this is the same delicious white-meat chicken with wok-seared fresh red bell peppers, onions, carrots and snap peas. This is Wei more flavor for a Wei good price.
Guests have loved the Wei Better Orange Chicken dish so much that the culinary team at Pwi Wei has added an option of fresh vegetables for $1 more. Of course, you can still get the Wei Better Orange Chicken for the low price of $5. Can’t beat that deal! Not only is this dish tasty, it is also picture worthy with its bright bold colors. I tried this Wei Veggie Orange Chicken and it is delicious. With all the fresh ingredients AND freshly made when you order, this dish is Wei craveable! I love it, and I think you will too! But you don’t have to take my word for it. Check out this new TV commercial with their newly introduced Tiger mascot and his hapless friend, the Panda.
Pei Wei wants their guests to know exactly what they are eating. They believe you deserve to have meals that are freshly made and use quality ingredients!
Pei Wei Asian Kitchen is the leader in Pan-Asian, fast-casual restaurants that honors Asian culinary tradition by wok-searing premium ingredients in portions that satisfy. Their menu includes lighter options such as lettuce wraps, salads, sushi and quinoa bowls as well as wok classics featuring rice and noodle bowls that can be easily customized for a variety of palates or diets, including gluten-free and vegetarian options.
You can order online by visiting peiwei.com. That way when you arrive your food is ready for you. This is very helpful during rush times. Download the new and improved Pei Wei mobile app to place your order, browse the menu, and earn My Wei Rewards points that can be used towards free dishes.
And don’t forget the party! Pei Wei does a stellar job of helping you with those celebrations in your life. Even if it’s just rewarding the team at the office. So, put their number (210.507.9160) on the fridge or file cabinet and give them a call when something comes up. They are ready to make that party Wei better!
**Full Disclosure: I received dinner in exchange for my review, but not to worry, all opinions are 100% mine.