San Antonio Shares the Love of Mom at These Happenings for Mother’s Day
Here are some ways San Antonio shares the love for Mom. All these and more are sure to help you spoil mom this Mother’s Day.
- The Bottling Department at Pearl will be giving away free Vintage Bouquet Bar flowers to all Mother’s that visit that day (while supplies last) and have a mom mimosa special at the bar.
Bottling Department at Pearl is committed to supporting the growing San Antonio culinary community and working with area vendors who source fresh, local ingredients. Our goal is to provide a space for these chefs and their ideas to come together, as well as an accessible location for food lovers to come and enjoy the food they create. In doing so, we will build on San Antonio’s reputation as a destination where food lovers can discover new tastes and flavors from around the world.
Located at the Historic Pearl Brewery in San Antonio, The Vintage Bouquet Bar offers a unique floral experience by providing customers with whimsically refined and seasonal floral bouquets and arrangements. Each piece artfully created by one of our talented design team Floristas. The Vintage Bouquet Bar also features a curated collection of hand selected botanical and floral gift products as well as offers fun, in-house floral design classes.
- Bakery Lorraine will have dark chocolate zinfandel macarons in honor of all the love mom’s share with their children.
At Bakery Lorraine, every item that they put out is handmade with the utmost care and attention to detail. Each ingredient is treated with the proper respect and thoughtfulness it deserves—from the miller’s flour to the dairy farmer’s eggs and butter. Bakery Lorraine has three locations around town to help you fulfill your Mother’s Day needs.
- Cover 3 will show their mom appreciation with free rosé and mimosas to all moms that stop by that day.
Cover 3, located on San Antonio’s north side, is a sports restaurant that has the best weekend brunch in San Antonio. And with their “U Mix It” Bloody Mary and Bubbles Bar, taking mom there to splurge on her is a no brainer. And no matter what she is in the mood for, they will have something delicious on their menu to please her.
- The Granary ‘Cue & Brew will have a popup Sunday brunch on Mother’s Day featuring buttermilk french toast, pastrami hash, southern Benedict made with buttermilk biscuits, country ham and more.
The Granary, located at The Pearl, is housed in the original Pearl Brewery Chef Cooper’s (barrel maker) quarters built in the 1800’s. This restaurant and brewery celebrates barbecue and beer. At lunch they serve traditional market style barbecue, while their dinner service presents a progressive, seasonally-driven menu, all enhanced with house craft brews.
- El Mirador guests who come to brunch at the Southtown favorite on Mother’s Day can cheer with $10 off all jarras of cocktails during regular brunch hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jarras (pitcher) offerings range from margaritas and palomas to fresh-fruit sangria. Patrons can fill up on delicious bronche items like Chorizo con Huevos and papas, panqueques (griddled pancakes) with cane sugar syrup, Don Julian’s Favorite (eggs scrambled with beef machacado & salsa ranchera), Nachos Compuestos and Queso Flameado. Besides this excellent special on jarras, the patio at El Mirador makes for a beautiful view when toasting to mom.
El Mirador has been one of San Antonio’s most beloved Mexican restaurants since 1968. Authentic dishes from Guanajuato and Nuevo Leon have earned kudos from The New York Times, Esquire magazine and the Food Network. This popular Mexican eatery is located on 722 S. St Mary’s Street.