Discover Your Italy Launches Italian Music Festival Itineraries
Known for showcasing the “Italian’s Italy,” boutique travel outfitter Fuoritinerario – Discover Your Italy offers two new musical journeys inspired by upcoming festivals. This travel season, celebrate the masters Verdi and Puccini, while taking in the country’s rich musical heritage along the way.
- Tickets to Andrea Bocelli performing the opera Andrea Chenier at The Teatro del Silenzio, an open air amphitheater located in Lajatico, Tuscany – the singer’s hometown
- Private bicycle tour in Lucca ending at the house where Giacomo Puccini was born on 22 December, 1858
- Visit a professional marble workshop in Carrara, enjoy winery visits, and tasting local cuisine
- Tickets to a performance of La Boheme during the Puccini Festival at Torre del Lago
- Vivaldi concert in Venice by The Orchestra Virtuosi di Venezia, an ensemble formed to pay tribute to the great composer
- Rigaletto’s House – a little medieval building dedicate to the main character of the opera by Verdi.
- A theater set in a castle where two Verdi operas were performed at its 1868 grand opening
- Villa Verdi – Verdi’s estate in Sant’Agata
- A visit to a Luthier Workshop where the Luthier will explain the hand-making of stringed instruments and a private recital
- Violin Museum explore five centuries of violin making via the great masters Amati, Stradivari, and Guarneri
- Enjoy a performance at Teatro La Scala, one of the greatest Opera Houses in the world
Like all Fuoritinerario – Discover Your Italy journeys, these two music-inspired itineraries can be completely tailored to fit individual taste and style
Based in Perugia, Italy and founded in 2007, Discover Your Italy was born from a passion for travel and a genuine love of the country. Owned and operated by Italian husband and wife team of Matteo Della Grazia and Daniela Mencarelli, Discover Your Italy offers clients the opportunity to immerse themselves in the country as a local through the people and their traditions digging deeper into the cultural heart of Italy with true insider access. In fact, the company’s name, Fuoritinerario, was derived from a combination of Italian words literally meaning “Off the Beaten Path.” Ranging from private to small group tours, Discover Your Italy handcrafts each guest experience ensuring a balance of both “must see” sites and undiscovered locales, enabling guests to truly discover “their own Italy.” Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance, all guides are highly skilled, knowledgeable English speaking professionals who are born, raised, and live in the regions where they conduct tours. Discover Your Italy is a member of Club ITALIA di ENIT (The National Tourism Agency) and ASTA (American Association of Travel Agents). For more information, please visit www.discoveryouritaly.com