Amazing Cocktails and Refreshing Mocktails that will Make Your Day Special
From amazing cocktails made with delicious champagne that’ll make you want to pop the bottle to a refreshing juice mocktails, the below recipes are perfect to sip on this Valentine’s Day.
CHAMPAGNE GINGER BEER PUNCH
Recipe Credit: Brooklyn Crafted
- 16 oz (2 cups) pomegranate juice
- 12 oz (1.5 cups) cranberry juice
- 3 T lemon juice 8 oz
- (1 cup) peach vodka
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne
- 12 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini, Traditional
- Fill a shaker with ice and mix pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, vodka and Brooklyn Crafted and stir. Top with champagne and enjoy!
CHERRY BERRY JUICE
Recipe Credit: HUROM
- 2 cups of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 cup of sliced pears
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- Lightly thaw frozen blueberries and raspberries.
- Wash cherry tomatoes.
- Wash pears and slice into appropriate sizes, with peel intact.
- Insert cherry tomatoes, pears, blueberries and raspberries, alternating the order of ingredients.
- Enjoy! Pour over ice if desired.
SWEET AND SPARKLY CHAMPAGNE
Recipe Credit: Sparkling Ice
- 3oz champagne, chilled
- Cotton candy
- 1oz Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- Fill champagne flutes with champagne and Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade. Place a small 2” piece of cotton candy on top of glass as a garnish. Push the cotton candy into the glass for a fun disappearing effect.
ROSE PETAL ROSÉ
Recipe Credit: Santa Margherita
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- Pink rose petals
- Pour glass of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé. Place a pink rose petal on top and serve.
Any one of these drinks are sure to make any party you are throwing festive. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and everyone on your Valentine list!