Love Month 2018 Returns to Pearl with Romantic Restaurant + Retail Specials
Pearl announces the return of Love Month 2018, a celebration of love all month long during February. The series will consist of romantic programming as well as sweet shopping and dining specials at various restaurants and retailers. To celebrate all things love, various series also return to Pearl throughout the month with romantic live music. Hiatus Spa + Retreat, Bakery Lorraine, Boiler House, The Granary ‘Cue and Brew and more are offering specials throughout the romantic weekend. Pearl is also encouraging all guests to interact via social media posts using the hashtag #PearlLoves during the month of February.
EVENTS AT PEARL:
- Enjoy all day happy hour every Monday at Bottling Department. During February, The Bar at Bottling Departmentwill have handcrafted mimosas, specialty sangrias, local beer and wines carefully selected by the team at High Street Wine Co.
- First Thursday kicks off withThe Texases who will perform a set of love songs for February’s Month of Love on Thursday, February 1 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Sweethearts Dancewill bring the community together for an evening of dancing at Pearl Studio onFriday February 9 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. featuring DJ Steven Lee Moya.
- Salsa Nightat The Stableinvites salsa pros and beginners to come to Pearl Stable on Friday, February 17 from 7 to 11 p.m. featuring Jose Amador and NATIAO Latin Jazz.
- The music seriesCanciones; Love Songs returnsto Pearl Park on Friday, February 23 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m with live music from Tje Austin & Alyson Alonzo.
- Sound Creamreturns to Pearl Park on Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, February 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. SoundCream Airstream will host DJ JJ Lopez with his own take on all things love-inspired music.
RELAX AT PEARL:
- Hotel Emmahas an exclusive Valentine’s package for patrons staying throughout the month. Hotel guests can use code MLOVE to receive a special room rate and receive complimentary chocolates including a box of four regional truffles and a half bottle of Miravel rose upon arrival.
- Hiatus Spa + Retreatwill offer four romantic couples massage packages.
o The Greatest Love of All: Invest in yourself this year with The Tailor-Made Facial and The Signature Massage. Two hours to just do you. $179 | $138 H-Circle ($220 value)
o The Love Everlasting: Give built-in me-time all year long with a one-year membership to H-Circle, our spa lifestyle. Includes a signature Hiatus neck wrap and a $50 spa credit* as our gift. $69/month on credit card
o The Unforgettable: The super-customized Yours, Truly Massage is paired with The One & Only Mani-Pedi and The Honey-Dew Facial for a spa day that will leave you glowing, and forever ours. Four hours. $349 | $287 H-Circle ($410 value)
o The Sweethearts’ Retreat: Begin with a crushed rose petal and organic sugar foot soak, then relax side-by-side in a couples massage with our house-blended love potion of rose, jasmine, vetiver and coco butter. Surprises await the happy couple, too! 75 minutes, $325 per couple | $249 H-Circle
SHOP AT PEARL:
- Flaunt your admiration for your sweetheart by assembling an extra special flower bouquet at TheVintage Bouquet Bar, the flower and gift boutique that consists of full service floral customization. Customers can select florals, fillers, greenery, and arrangement style for a personalized piece perfect for any Valentine. The limited edition style created for Valentine’s Day is called the “Yours & Mine” arrangements which sell for $150 and tout stunning lux blooms styled two unique ways to compliment their accompanying dark gray or light cream copper bottom ceramic vases. The shop will be taking Valentine’s bouquet and arrangement pre-orders until February 5.
- The flower bar now also offers classestolearn the art of floral design with a hands-on, relaxing experience on how to build and create signature whimsical arrangements. Each class arrangement will be uniquely styled and color palette oriented and will change from week to week. Tickets must be purchased for classes but regular store hours are Sun. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mon. to Fri. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Come to Curio at Hotel Emma for unique locally made gifts for your Valentine like this photo art block by LBZ Photography.
- Adelante Boutiquehas new, lightweight sweaters in stock by Wooden Ships, which make dressing for the occasion effortless.
- Dos Carolinasis selling amazing Valentine’s Day robes to make gift-giving super easy. Be Mine and Hug Me “Bathrobe Love” bathrobes are seersucker and one-size fits all. Perfect for gift giving to a loved one (or yourself), these robes will make anyone want to lounge the day away. Prices are $215 and $220 for an XXL (special size) with courtesy gift-wrapping.
- Leighelenahas three handmade gifts including a boxed steak knife collection by Claude Dozorme for Laguiole, $244; Leighelena exotic python Turnlock Cuffs, handmade in Austin, TX $149 each; and a woven glass bead and sterling silver necklace, handmade by Claudia Fajardo, $207.
- Nichewill be selling cute little stone wear gift hearts and dishes as well as “kiss” scarves.
DINE AND DRINK AT PEARL:
- Bakery Lorrainewill offer a variety of mouthwatering red and pink hued desserts and sweets including Strawberry Pop Hearts (a heart shaped spin on their handmade “pop tarts”), Red Fruit Tart (all red berries tart), Grapefruit Tiramisu, Cherry Pistachio Tart, Raspberry Rose Japonaise, Chocolate Caramel Tart, Lavender Shortbread Hearts (three cookies to a bundle), Chocolate Pear Tart and Tuxedo Macarons.
- Boiler Housewill feature a special “Whiskey is for Lovers” menu on Valentine’s evening accompanied by whiskey flights. Savory items such as Gulf Oysters, Caramelized Diver Scallops and Warm Chocolate Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar Bourbon ice cream will round out the menu.
- The Granary ‘Cue and Brewis offering a three-course pre fixe dinner on Valentine’s Day from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. for $55 per person (+tax/tip). Each guest will choose a Welcome, Savor, and Stay Courses from a specially selected menu for the evening including items such as Smoked Pork Belly, Barbecued Duck Breast, Buttermilk Chess Pie and more. Select wine and sparkling options will be featured during the evening. Reservations are not required, but strongly suggested and may be made online. The Granary also has a new seasonal beer on tap, ideal for chocolate lovers: Imperial Mocha Stout.
- Bud’s Southern Rotisserieis hosting a “Cochon de Love” pig roast on President’s Day, Monday, February 19th from 1 to 4:00 p.m. A grill will be set up at the Humble House location during Farmer’s Market.
- High Street Wine Co.will be celebrating Pearl’s ‘Month of Love’ with two unique wine flightsthat will run through the entire month. The first flight, ‘Riddle Me This,”’ will be an exploration into the major styles of sparkling wine made by the Champagne Method. The second flight, ‘Liquid Dessert,’ has three different dessert wines that are distinctly different. Each flight will be paired with a small treat alongside, and discounts will apply to those who order in ‘pairs.’ Learning has never tasted so good, and we look forward to celebrating our love of wine with you.’
For more information, please visit http://www.atpearl.com.