Perfect Football Food is made with Tasty and Savory Flavors
When on the hunt for the perfect football food, serving delicious wings is a no-brainer! Amp up the flavor of your favorite football food with Moore’s Marinades. Whether you’re looking for a great potluck-style recipe or hosting the game day bash yourself, whip up some top-notch wings with help from Moore’s!
Want some fresh, homemade wings? When you have Moore’s, it’s easy! Depending on your mood, grill, fry or bake them, toss with sauce straight from the jar and you’re done. Game day covered! Guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser, Moore’s Wing Trio is the perfect recipe for finger-lickin’ fun! A savory blend of Blue Cheese Buffalo, award-winning Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, and Creamy Ranch Buffalo, this yummy game day grub will hike any wing lover’s taste buds. Once you have your delicious dishes all set up, don’t forget to bring out some extra dipping sauce – your guests will need it!
While burgers, tacos, and other finger foods try their hardest, the chicken wing does its thing and wins out every year. Make your Superbowl bash a touchdown this season with Moore’s! Check out the Moore’s Wing Trio recipe along with a couple of their other crowd pleasers for Game Day. They are all super easy to make and delicious using Moore’s Marinades!
Moore’s Wing Trio
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 cup Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 cup Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
2. Salt and pepper wings on both sides.
3. Grill wings until cooked throughout. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
4. Divide wings into 3 large bowls and toss with different wing sauces.
5. Serve with celery and extra sauce for dipping.
Cheesy Buffalo Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 sourdough bread boule
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Moore’s Original Buffalo Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice the bread vertically and horizontally being careful to not cut all the way through the bread, stop about 1/4 inch from the bottom of the loaf. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil.
Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, chicken, mayonnaise and Moore’s Original Buffalo Sauce together in a bowl. Mix well.
Gently part the bread and stuff the mixture inside the cuts.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Honey BBQ Pigs in Blankets
A MUST-HAVE for any party or tailgate! Try our variety of sauces for dipping.
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 bottle Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
2. Separate crescent rolls into triangles and then cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
3. With a pastry brush, brush the triangles with Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce.
4. Place a cocktail weiner on the wider end of the triangle and roll to the point.
5. Place on a baking sheet, point side down.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with extra Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce for dipping.
Follow Moore’s Marinades:
About Moore’s Marinades and Sauces
Moore’s Marinades and Sauces began over 30 years ago at a family-owned steakhouse in the small Alabama town of Jasper, and quickly became a staple throughout the South for its delightful, hickory taste. Since then, Moore’s has expanded its line to include a number of mouthwatering favorites like the award-winning Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce. The full line of marinades and sauces can be found in retailers throughout the nation. For more information, visit www.mooresmarinade.com.