Awesome New Lunch Specials being Offered at County Line on IH-10
County Line BBQ on IH-10 is now offering six new mouthing-watering awesome new lunch items—all for $9.99. These specials are available Mondays through Fridays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.—and all (except the chicken salad) include one of County Line’s homemade sides: pinto beans, cole slaw, potato salad, fried okra, green beans, half order of French fries, corn on the cob or side salad.
This is one of the best lunch deals in town cause you get hearty portions of everything, including sides, and it’s all for a bargain price of $9.99. If you eat these lunch specials, you will be so full you will want to skip dinner. At least I did!
- Chicken Club – 6 oz. grilled chicken breast topped with jack cheese and bacon, served on a fresh homemade bun with green leaf lettuce, dill pickle, tomato and onion
- Cutting Board Sandwich – A heap of pulled pork and shredded beef and a fresh homemade bun with dill pickle, onion and a pinch of Cole Slaw on the side.
- Sausage Platter – Over a half pound of our custom recipe sausage.
- Chicken Platter – Half of a smoked BBQ chicken
- Hearty Marbled 2nd Beef Brisket Platter – almost ½ pound of slow- smoked moist cut brisket
- Grilled Chicken Salad – 6 oz. grilled chicken breast served on crisp mixed greens, carrots, sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes and croutons with choice of County Line homemade dressings: Smoked Pecan Vinaigrette; Ranch; Blue Cheese; 1000 Island; Northern Italian Vinaigrette. This lunch special does not include a side.
- Jumbo Potato & Side Salad – Big ‘ol Baked Potato with your choice of butter, sour cream, bacon bits, or cheese served with a salad of crisp mixed greens, carrots, sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes and your choice of dressing.
Substitute the following for any of the above sides: sweet potato fries ($.99); mac and cheese ($1.49); garlic mashed red skin potatoes ($1.49); sautéed mushrooms ($1.99); baked potato ($2.99); side Caesar salad ($1.99) or veggie skewer ($2.29).
Add a side of queso for $1.99.
County Line is currently featuring Texas craft beers including two San Antonio brews: Busted Sandal 210 Ale, Freetail Oktoberfiesta, Busted Sandal El Robusto Porter, Cedar Creek Dankosaurus IPA and Rahr & Sons Blonde.
All of the above lunch specials are available To-Go; curb side pick-up also available for call ahead orders. County Line IH-10 is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. For more information, call 210-641-1998, visit www.countyline.com or check its Facebook at Facebook.com/CountyLineI10 for updates on all of the restaurant’s music concerts, happy hours and other specials at County Line.