Treat Yourself to Delicious Recipes made with Baileys
‘Tis the season to treat yourself to spirited holiday recipes to share with your friends and family! This year, Baileys is doing something special and helping everyone celebrate in this tradition with #31DaysofBaileys recipes. The brand has enlisted the help of several influencers who really know how to treat themselves, including Sugar & Charm, Half Baked Harvest, and Damn Delicious, to create delicious easy recipes for all to enjoy. They range from delicious brownies and truffles to decadent holiday beverages. As a foodie influencer and a local San Antonio influencer, I am loving Baileys 31 Days of Baileys and the recipes featured here. Here is an opportunity to try something deliciously different every day until Christmas!
So, what are you waiting for? Check out two of the recipes featured below featuring Baileys Original Irish Cream. For even more recipes and inspiration, be sure to check out the #31DaysofBaileys page here and treat yourself (and your family and friends!) this holiday season.
Baileys Peppermint Milk Punch Recipe
- Whisk together 2 cups milk, 1 cup crushed peppermint candies and 1 bunch fresh mint leaves in medium saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring until peppermints are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let stand 20 minutes; remove and discard mint.
- Stir in another 2 cups milk, 1 cup heavy cream, ⅓ cup Baileys Original Irish Cream, 2 tsps vanilla extract, and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours to 24 hours. Serve over ice.
Double Chocolate Mocha Truffle Brownies with Baileys
- Line an 8×8 inch squash baking pan w/ parchment paper. Microwave 1/2 c unsalted butter & 2 oz milk chocolate until smooth.
- Add 1 c granulated sugar, 2 tbsp Baileys Original Irish Cream, 2 tsp vanilla extract & 2 eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 c cocoa powder, 1/2 c flour & 1/4 tsp salt until combined. Fold in remaining chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake @ 350 for 25-30 min, until brownies are set. Let cool.
- Microwave 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, 3 tbsp heavy cream & 2 tbsp Baileys. Stir every 30 sec until smooth.
Evenly pour frosting over brownies. Drizzle 3 oz melted white chocolate on top & swirl with a toothpick. Let brownies set at least 1 hour in fridge or 2 hours at room temp before cutting. Cut into squares and ENJOY!
Baileys Irish Cream Truffles Recipe
- Add 5 tbsp Baileys Original Irish Cream, 6 tbsp. heavy cream, 2 cups white chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt to a sauce pan on low heat. Stir & whisk constantly so the mixture doesn’t burn.
- When the mixture is melted and smooth, pour into a small 6×6 baking dish, cover and refrigerate until the truffle mixture is set.
- Melt 1 bag white chocolate chips to coat the truffles.
- Using a melon ball scooper, scoop small balls. Dip in the chocolate using a spoon and place on parchment paper.
- Add garnishes like nutmeg and cinnamon, edible gold and dried rose petals. Enjoy!