All Hallows Eve will be Celebrated at Hard Rock with a Bewitching Menu
Hard Rock is celebrating All Hallows Eve with two new bewitching menu items that are to die for – The Evil Eye Cocktail and the Trick or Heat Burger. This perfectly petrifying pair will be offered for a limited-time only in cafe locations around the world from October 26 through November 1. Please see below for full details on the new items.
New Halloween Menu Offerings:
- Evil Eye Cocktail – Crafted to raise spirits on Halloween, this eye-opening cocktail is a combination of muddled fall fruits and a blend of white and spiced rums, topped with pineapple and angostura bitters, garnished with a lychee and blueberry
- Trick or Heat Burger – Warning: taste this burger if you dare! Hard Rock is releasing the hottest burger in town, which consists of a mouth-watering Certified Angus Beef patty, topped with spicy atomic seasoned crispy-fried onions and jalapenos, melted pepper jack cheese, arugula, vine-ripened tomato and house-made sriracha mayo
Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio is shaking up the fall season with new, Bold Sips packed with unique flavors, rustic colors and just the right amount of star power.
The new sips will be available at Hard Rock Cafe from October 12 through November 12 and include:
- Mule Over my Rosemary – A carefully crafted cocktail that will have you singing a different tune this season, the Mule Over my Rosemary combines watermelon puree, lime juice, rosemary, ginger beer and Hendrick’s Gin
- The Heat is On – For the fiery Rockstar who dares to spice things up, this cocktail is the season’s bold headliner made with fresh jalapeno, mint, Monin Almond Orgeat, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Sierra Mist
- Cool as a Cucumber – A refreshing remix for the healthy superstar, Cool as a Cucumber is crafted with Sauza Hornitos Tequila, Monin Cucumber Syrup and fresh grapefruit juice
- Yellowson – An electric and delicious mix of Jameson Irish Whiskey and Red Bull garnished with an orange wedge and a cherry
- Citrus Mary – Hard Rock Cafe elevated the classic Bloody Mary by adding Cointreau Orange Liqueur, ABSOLUT Citron Vodka along with Worcestershire Sauce and Bloody Mary mix, served in a salt-rimmed glass with a celery stalk and green olive spread on an orange wedge