NEW HAPPY HOUR INTRODUCED AT OTTO ENOTECA E PIZZERIA WITH 50 PERCENT OFF DRINKS, FOOD SPECIALS
Enjoy handmade cocktails and savory small bites during OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria’s new Happy Hour located in The Venetian Las Vegas. While seated on the open patio situated in the heart of the Grand Canal Shoppes, guests can start the night with 50 percent off specialty cocktails, beer and well drinks with food specials. Happy Hour specials are served seven days a week from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the bar and antipasti counter.
Photos Courtesy of OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria
The $8 Afternoon Antipasti Specials include the choice of three items from the following:
- Gnocco Fritto fried Italian dough with pecorino romano and chili flakes
- Ricotta Fritters with castelvetrano olives and cherry peppers
- Fried Zucchini with parmigiano reggiano
- Porchetta di Testa sliced, house-cured meat
- Mortadella sliced, house-cured meat
- Salami Cotto sliced, house-cured meat
- Bruschetta del Giorno – chef’s choice
- Eggplant Caponata with roasted eggplant, onion, fennel, tomato, capers, currants, pine nuts and agrodolce
- Marinated Olives with herbs and citrus
- Roasted Beets with yellow, red and candy-striped beets with balsamic vinegar, honey and saba
In addition, the new $7 Cicchetti menu features small bites traditionally served at bars and casual eateries throughout Italy at lunchtime and early evening. The menu includes:
- Mozzarella & Basil Pizzette
- Prosciutto Crocchette
- Chicken Polpette with Parmigiano Brodo
- Beef, Pork and Salumi Meatballs with Napolitana Sauce
Also, served at the bar will be the popular Salumi & Formaggi board for $10. This customizable appetizer features choice of one salumi and one formaggi served with house-made pickled vegetables.
ABOUT OTTO ENOTECA E PIZZERIA
OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria combines the vibe of an elegant Venetian enoteca with the energy of a crowded Italian train station. The menu is diverse and decadent, flexible and full of variety. Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich’s OTTO features an ever-evolving menu of thin crust roman-style pizzas, antipasti meats and cheeses, salads, pastas and main dishes, accompanied with a relaxed atmosphere that is perfect for a quick snack, big group or family night out. Pronounced oh-TOH, in Italian, OTTO means “8,” representing the restaurant’s original location on 8th street in New York. Enoteca is the term used in Italy for small, local or regional wine shops where guests may sample wines from area producers. OTTO is located inside the bustling St. Mark’s Square inside The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian and is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Like on Facebook and Instagram and follow on Twitter (@OTTOLasVegas).