Granary Cue and Brew has Introduced its Late Summer Items to Their Dinner Menu
Chef Tim Rattray, owner and Executive Chef of The Granary Cue and Brew is excited to introduce late summer items to his dinner menu. Using only humanely raised animals and seasonal produce, Tim presents dishes that take barbecue to the next level.
New menu highlights include:
- “Calabacita” a vegetarian dish that includes zucchini, tomato jam, hatch chille, cojita cheese and epazote. Cured, shaved pork can be added to this dish if desired.
- The Grilled Quail served with Alabama barbecue sauce, cream peas, apple and horseradish.
- Dry Aged Prime Flannery Hanger Steak paired with a charred radish salad, mustard green, radish butter and smoked breadcrumbs.
- Tai Snapper complimented with Carolina rice grits, sofrito, shallot and charred onion broth.
- Key Lime Pavlova a graham meringue served with key lime ice cream, pickled lime ash and loquat caramel dust.
“Even though summer is nearing the end, we thought we’d add a few dishes that feature summer vegetables,” said Tim. “We specialize in keeping fresh ingredients on our menu, so we wanted to add dishes that highlight the season. We’re ready for fall, but want to still savor the summer while it lasts.
For the second time in a row The Granary has been named one of Texas Monthly’s Top 50 Barbecue Joints in Texas. The list only comes out every five years and The Granary has been included since it’s opening in 2012.
The Granary is open for dinner Tuesday – Thursday from 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM and Friday – Saturday from 5:30 PM – 11: PM. Reservations can be made for parties of up to 10 or less.
ABOUT THE GRANARY ‘CUE AND BREW:
The Granary, located in the Pearl, offers guests a touch of Southern hospitality while presenting barbecue and craft beer in a new, yet familiar way by experimenting with the elements and flavors of smoke and live fire within cuisine. Tim remains true to his Texas roots with traditional American barbecue fare sliced and served to order in a market style along with house made seasonal sodas during the lunch service. During dinner service, The Granary transforms to offer composed plates which incorporate new and interesting flavors from various cultures brought together by the elements of smoke and live fire, which pair harmoniously with the craft beers brewed in house, an extensive tap selection and thoughtful wine list. The Granary is located at 602 Avenue A, San Antonio, TX. For more information please visit http://thegranarysa.com/.