Colorful Summer Recipes the Whole Family will Love
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa: Golden white quinoa puffed then toasted with a light flavor and crispy texture
- Viki’s Granola – Gluten-free granola made with 100% all natural ingredients!
- Gaea Kalamata D.O.P Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Gaea Kalamata’s flavor profile includes an intense aroma of green banana and perennial herbs and a bright, peppery flavor of fresh green olives rich in antioxidants.
- Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds – This small but mighty seed is a nourishing “superfood” load with Omega-3’s, fiber, calcium and protein to keep you satisfied all day long!
Carrington Farms Mermaid Toast
- 1 slice bread
- 4 drops Chlorophyll
- 4 oz cream cheese or yogurt
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Toast your favorite, better-for-you bread.
- Combine 4 drops of chlorophyll with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Combine ½ teaspoon spirulina powder with 4 oz of cream cheese or yogurt
- Spread cream cheese or thick plain yogurt on toast
- Sprinkle with Carrington Farms Crispy Puffed Quinoa
- Channel your inner mermaid and ENJOY!
Viki’s Granola Berry Parfait
- 6 ounces Yogurt (yogurt of choice)
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Viki’s Granola Original
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt into a tall glass or mason jar.
- Pour a 1/3 of granola evenly on top of the yogurt.
- Place 2 ounces of yogurt on top of the granola.
- Add raspberries.
- Add remaining 2 ounces yogurt and granola on top.
Gaea’s Baked Pears with Chocolate Ice Cream and Olive Oil
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate ice cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 pears, peeled and cut in half, seeds removed
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Black peppercorns
- 4 Tbsp. Gaea Kalamata D.O.P Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place shallow pan over heat and add butter and sugar. Stirring constantly over low flame, allow mixture to caramelize. Add pears and turning over frequently cook them for about 10 minutes or until they caramelize. Add orange zest and juice and remove pan from heat. Place a large scoop of chocolate ice cream in each bowl, arrange 2 pears around it together with the pan liquid. Sprinkle with black pepper and drizzle pears with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
Carrington Farms Berry Chia Smoothie Bowl
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup kefir or probiotic yogurt drink of choice
1 Tbsp + 1/4 tsp Carrington Farms Chia Seeds
1/2 banana, sliced
1 dried fig, sliced
1 strawberry, sliced (or fruit of choice)
- Blend frozen berries, 1 Tbsp chia seeds and kefir to a thick consistency, for about 20 seconds.
2. Pour into a small bowl and layer fruit and remaining chia seeds on top. Bring out your favorite spoon and enjoy this delicious smoothie bowl with probiotic benefits!