Father’s Day Specials from Restaurants, Bars and more in San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
- Brunch Hours: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Boiler House will have specialty Father’s Day menu and regular brunch items served on Sunday.
- Entrees: Makers and maple glazed baby backs, Mexican corn, bourbon baked beans ($18), smothered pork chops and biscuits-grilled pork chop on buttermilk biscuits, fried eggs, buttermilk gravy ($19), and lobster pot pie ($21).
- Dessert: The Homer Simpson-Warm glazed donut, espresso ice cream, Guinness caramel ($8)
- Supper Hours – Brunch: 7 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Supper will offer a lunch sandwich special of Bratwurst Burger with Burgundy Cabbage, Pickles and Cider Mustard
- Larder Hours: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Larder will be offering all fathers a complimentary iced coffee or glass of wine with purchase.
- Paramour will have a specialty whiskey flight menu (“Hey Daddy Que Paso?!”) on Father’s Day, June 18 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dads are also welcomed to bring outside cigars to be smoked on Paramour’s patio. For reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brunch hours: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- As a fun gift for fathers, Southerleigh has launched its Beer Club with exclusive access and perks for members only at $250 for a one-year membership. For more information, please follow Southerleigh’s facebook at www.fb.com/SoutherleighSA.
- Brunch Hours: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Krause’s Cafe will have a special Father’s Day menu and regular menu items served on Sunday for both brunch. Specialty brunch items include:
- Herb Crusted Bone in King’s Cut Prime Rib with fresh ground horse radish with twice baked potato, served with hefeweizen aujus and a beer flight for Dad ($36.95)
- Steak and eggs Benedict with bearnaise sauce with toasted english muffin topped with seared beef medallions and poached eggs ($14).
- As a gift idea for fathers, you can get your dad a 6 pack of beer to pair along with Beer Salt, Twang’s delicious, citrus-flavored salt product.